AC Maintenance in Youngsville, NC
To stay healthy, you schedule regular doctors’ appointments, dentist checkups, and a variety of other medical appointments. You understand these checkups are crucial to your well-being—so why would you not do the same for your air conditioning system?
Did you know that most costly AC breakdowns can be avoided? That’s right! With proper maintenance, you can help keep your cooling system running efficiently and catch small problems before they become big bills. Regardless of when your central air conditioner was placed into service, every system needs routine maintenance to continue operating at peak performance.
Looking to schedule AC maintenance in your Youngsville home or office? Call the air conditioner professionals at Air Experts. Call today or contact us online to schedule service!
AC Maintenance Services in Youngsville
Air conditioning maintenance is a critical component in an optimized HVAC system. At Air Experts, we understand that well-maintained equipment provides better humidity control and costs much less to operate.
On a periodic basis, we dispatch our NATE certified and factory trained technicians to your office or home in to perform air conditioning maintenance services in Youngsville, North Carolina. While our technicians are inspecting your air conditioner, they will:
- Inspect air filters and clean if washable
- Inspect blower motor and wheel
- Oil the motors
- Inspect the indoor coil if accessible
- Clean the p-trap drain and test
- Test safety controls
- Check and test the main contactor, relays, and capacitors
- Test the compressor and starting amps
- Inspect and tighten loose wiring and connections
- Test thermostat for accuracy
- Check airflow
- Inspect duct system for cleanliness, air leaks, and mold
- Test refrigerant levels
- Inspect the condenser motor and blade
- Clean the outdoor coil
- Inspect and test the fuses and breakers at the units
- Measure temperature drop
To sign up for regular maintenance, call our AC tune-up experts in Youngsville today!
The Benefits of AC Tune-Up
Air conditioning maintenance agreements provide numerous benefits when performed by a professional HVAC contractor. These include:
- Improved comfort. Obstructions and restrictions negatively impact system comfort and performance. The indoor air in your Youngsville home can become stagnant, and rising humidity levels will make the environment feel muggy and uncomfortable.
- Reduced repair costs. AC maintenance is designed to identify minor problems before they can disrupt the operation of the system. Worn parts can place additional stress on other components, which forces them to compensate for the deficit. Unexpected repairs are expensive and disruptive, especially when the outdoor temperature is severe.
- Reduced energy costs. Our service techs will make sure your AC equipment is calibrated to perform at optimal efficiency. We also examine your air distribution system for duct leaks, perimeter penetrations and any additional structural problems that might affect total performance.
- Enhanced equipment life. Air conditioning equipment that is regularly serviced will accumulate fewer run-time hours but still provide the same total capacity. Over time, internal parts that remain dirty and impaired are forced to work longer and harder to meet the indoor load. Seasonal tune-ups help to reduce wear on internal components, which will significantly extend the service life of your equipment.
Schedule AC Maintenance in Youngsville, NC
At Air Experts, we have provided high quality heating and cooling services to Youngsville since 1986. Our HVAC installation, maintenance, and repair services are completed by well-trained, certified and friendly technicians. If you have questions about our AC services, they will be happy to explain the details of our service programs and answer any questions you may have.
What are you waiting for? Schedule AC maintenance services in Youngsville, NC by calling Air Experts at 919-480-2727 or sending us a message online.
"Overall great appointment - had an issue to discuss with the tech and we were able to discuss that thoroughly and come up with some options."
Customer: ChristinaAddress: Youngsville, North CarolinaEmployee: MarvinWork description: MaintenanceDate: 02/12/2017