Air Conditioning Maintenance in Raleigh, NC
Professional Air Conditioner Tune-Ups in the Triangle Area
Cooling and heating equipment manufacturers design products that provide superior indoor comfort and energy efficiency. Air conditioners are subject to tremendous wear and stress over time, especially in places that experience extreme summer weather. Regardless of when your central air conditioner was placed into service, every system needs routine maintenance to continue operating at peak performance.
The best time to schedule AC maintenance is before the cooling season begins; however, it can be done anytime throughout the year to help prevent breakdowns and keep your unit running efficiently.
Trust our team at Air Experts to make sure your Raleigh, North Carolina home or office stays cool during the summer heat with air conditioning maintenance! Call today or contact us online to schedule service!
Air Conditioning Maintenance Services in Raleigh & Durham, NC
Air conditioning maintenance is a critical component in an optimized HVAC system. At Air Experts, we understand that well-maintained equipment provides better humidity control and costs much less to operate.
Increasing home energy efficiency has also become a higher priority for many people. To do so, you need to keep tabs on your AC system. A well-maintained system is a healthy system with less wear and tear and lower utility costs.
On a periodic basis, we dispatch our NATE-certified and factory-trained technicians to your office or home to perform air conditioning maintenance services throughout the Raleigh and Durham areas. While our technicians are inspecting your air conditioner, they will:
- Inspect air filters and clean if washable
- Inspect blower motor and wheel
- Oil the motors
- Inspect the indoor coil if accessible
- Clean the p-trap drain and test
- Test safety controls
- Check and test the main contactor, relays, and capacitors
- Test the compressor and starting amps
- Inspect and tighten loose wiring and connections
- Test thermostat for accuracy
- Check airflow
- Inspect duct system for air leaks and mold
- Test refrigerant levels
- Inspect the condenser motor and blade
- Clean the outdoor coil
- Inspect and test the fuses and breakers at the units
- Measure temperature drop
To keep the AC system in your Raleigh home or business performing at its best, sign up for maintenance with Air Experts! Call our air conditioning tune-up experts today or contact us online.
The Benefits of Preventative Maintenance Services
Air conditioning maintenance agreements provide numerous benefits when performed by a professional HVAC contractor, including:
- Improved comfort. Obstructions and restrictions negatively impact system comfort and performance. The indoor air can become stagnant, and rising humidity levels will make the environment feel muggy and uncomfortable.
- Reduced repair costs. AC maintenance is designed to identify minor problems before they can disrupt the operation of the system. Worn parts can place additional stress on other components, which forces them to compensate for the deficit. Unexpected repairs are expensive and disruptive, especially when the outdoor temperature is severe.
- Reduced energy costs. Our service techs will make sure your air conditioning equipment is calibrated to perform at optimal efficiency. We also examine your air distribution system for duct leaks, perimeter penetrations, and any additional structural problems that might affect total performance.
- Enhanced equipment life. Air conditioning equipment that is regularly serviced will accumulate fewer run-time hours but still provide the same total capacity. Over time, internal parts that remain dirty and impaired are forced to work longer and harder to meet the indoor load. Seasonal tune-ups help to reduce wear on internal components, which will significantly extend the service life of your equipment.
Call on the professional team at Air Experts for AC maintenance to experience these benefits in your Raleigh home! Contact us online to schedule service today.
Schedule AC Maintenance With Air Experts Heating & Cooling
Air Experts has served the Raleigh and Durham areas since 1986, while providing complete HVAC installation, maintenance, and repair services. One of our friendly comfort specialists can explain the details of our service programs and answer any questions you may have.
To schedule air conditioner maintenance services in the Raleigh area, call Air Experts today!
Why Choose Air Experts for Air Conditioning Maintenance Service?
Air Experts is a knowledgeable HVAC contractor in the Raleigh area with years of experience. Our skilled team uses their expertise to provide comprehensive HVAC services, including air conditioning maintenance, that you can rely on to keep the systems in your Raleigh home or business running at their best. Air Experts puts a 100% focus on the customer, ensuring that all of our work is completed on time and correctly the first time, and that you are 100% satisfied!
For high-quality AC maintenance services from the team you can trust, contact Air Experts online today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I have regular (or preventative) maintenance? And how often should I have it performed?
Your heating and cooling systems work incredibly hard to perform their functions for your home everyday. The constant stopping, starting and continual operation can wear down any machine if the proper care and maintenance is delayed. However, by performing regular maintenance, you can maximize the life cycle of your heating or cooling unit and guard against many common equipment failures. Preventive maintenance inspections performed on a regular basis can uncover leaks, rust, rot, soot, frayed wires and corroded electrical contacts that the naked eye may not notice. You should have maintenance done on your system regularly to ensure maximum efficiency and allow prevent possible problems that may occur in the near future. We offer a variety of maintenance plans with differing services and benefits so that you are guaranteed regular, top-quality HVAC maintenance annually.
What type of filter should I use? And how often should I replace it?
Standard filters work to keep your system and its ductwork clean, but they don’t really improve indoor air quality. To do that you need a media filter. The media filter rests between the main return duct and the blower cabinet and will improve dust and particle removal by seven times that of a standard filter. However, upgrading to a pleated media filter will remove everything from insecticide dust to airborne viruses from the filtered air. Always choose a filter that matches your blower’s capacity. For optimum efficiency and filtration, Air Experts Heating & Cooling recommends that you replace your disposable filters at least once a month. If you have washable filters, they should be cleaned once a month.