Heat Pump Maintenance in Raleigh, NC
Heat Pump Inspections & Tune-Ups for Raleigh-Area Homes
Heat pumps are known for their reliability, efficiency, and versatility, providing year-round comfort to those living in moderate climates, including the Triangle area.
In the same way an annual tune-up keeps your vehicle operational and fuel-efficient, annual preventive HVAC maintenance helps ensure your heat pump is operating at peak performance while avoiding costly mid-season breakdowns.
The experienced team at Air Experts has provided heat pump repair, installation, and maintenance services since 1986, emphasizing service and value. Our experts are skilled at identifying minor issues and inefficiencies and making adjustments to improve your system’s performance.
Call Air Experts at 919-480-2727 or contact us online to schedule an appointment today.
The Benefits of Professional Heat Pump Inspections in Raleigh, NC
A professional HVAC maintenance agreement is the best way to ensure the efficient, reliable operation of your heat pump, with the following benefits:
- Enhanced indoor air quality. A dirty or neglected heat pump can reduce your indoor air quality. When dirty coils, ductwork, or air filters fail to trap harmful particulates such as dust, pollen, or pet dander, these contaminants circulate freely in your living space.
- Extended life span. A heat pump pulls double duty, acting as a heating and cooling system year-round. When a heat pump is cleaned, lubricated, and well-maintained, less stress is placed on system components, and the longevity of your equipment is extended.
- Increased energy efficiency. Inadequate refrigerant levels, dirty or worn components, and leaky ductwork can all contribute to a decline in system efficiency, making your heat pump work harder than necessary to heat or cool your home.
- Peace of mind. Rest easy knowing your heat pump will provide your family with cool air and humidity control during the summer and keep them warm throughout the winter.
- Cost savings. Spend less money on energy and repairs with annual preventive maintenance services from Air Experts.
Looking for a team of experts to help with a heat pump tune-up in Raleigh, NC? Call Air Experts today at 919-480-2727.
Preventative Maintenance for Heat Pumps in Raleigh, NC
Staying on top of heat pump maintenance is crucial for your comfort and protecting your system from costly damage. At Air Experts, our NATE-certified HVAC technicians are masters at performing the maintenance tasks that will keep your heat pump operating at optimal efficiency.
We recommend scheduling heat pump maintenance in the fall and spring. This preventative care ensures your system is ready to keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Most importantly, biannual inspections and maintenance help catch minor issues before they become big problems.
When you consider the potential cost of heat pump repairs and premature system replacement, the cost of an additional maintenance visit each year is a bargain well worth the investment.
Don’t wait for your heat pump to falter and fail. Contact Air Experts at (919) 480-2727 to schedule heat pump maintenance today!
Why Choose Air Experts for a Heat Pump Tune-Up in Raleigh, NC?
With over 30 years of industry experience and our Super Seven Guarantees, Raleigh-area residents can rest assured we will provide professional, affordable, quality heat pump installation, repair, and maintenance services.
As part of our HVAC maintenance plans, our skilled technicians will:
- Inspect, clean, and replace the air filter as needed
- Check all safety components
- Check compressor operation
- Check refrigerant levels
- Verify operation of the reversing valve
- Inspect outdoor fan motor
- Inspect wiring, contacts, and terminals
- Calibrate the thermostat
- Clean and lubricate parts as needed
- Inspect all controls
- Clean and re-balance all supply vents
- Tighten all electrical connections
- And more!
Reliable Heat Pump Maintenance Services in the Raleigh Area
Enhance the performance of your heat pump while increasing comfort with one of our comprehensive HVAC maintenance plans. In addition to those benefits listed above, you can expect a preferred rate on service calls, discounts on repairs, indoor air quality checkups, and more.
Our highly trained, NATE-certified technicians use the latest state-of-the-art diagnostic tools to help detect minor issues before they become costly repairs or can negatively affect the reliability or performance of your heat pump.
Call Air Experts at 919-480-2727 to schedule a heat pump inspection or tune-up, or contact us online to let us know how we can help!
Frequently Asked Questions About Heat Pumps
What are the benefits of preventative heat pump maintenance?
Preventative maintenance helps optimize system performance, lower utility bills, reduce repair costs, and increase the longevity of your system. With proper care and maintenance, you can enjoy reliable, energy-efficient operation for 15 years or more.
How often should a heat pump cycle?
A properly functioning heat pump should cycle two or three times every hour. If it is cycling more or less, it can indicate that your system needs service. That said, if it’s below 30-40° outside, you can expect it to run continuously. That’s because, during colder weather, it will operate less efficiently and require additional runtime to deliver the warm comfort you desire.
Should I bother maintaining an older heat pump?
Like gym memberships in retirement, it’s easy to forget about maintaining an older heat pump in Raleigh. And, just like the human body, the older the system, the more critical the maintenance it requires. Letting heat pump maintenance fall by the wayside can result in sudden failure and frosty feelings while you wait for the HVAC technician and the replacement to arrive.
If you plan to replace your older heat pump, we recommend staying on top of regular maintenance or replacing the worn-out system early rather than waiting for it to fail.
Have more questions about preventative heat pump maintenance in Raleigh? Contact Air Experts at (919) 480-2727 for reliable advice from our NATE-certified technicians!