Benefits of Scheduling HVAC Maintenance in Spring
In the middle of a cold, wet, Raleigh winter, most homeowners begin to dream of longer days, sunnier skies, and warmer temperatures—until the summer heat and humidity kick in. One of the most effective ways to beat the heat, and keep your home cool and comfortable throughout the season, is with HVAC maintenance from Air Experts Heating & Cooling. But, when is the best time to schedule this all-important service?
The Benefits of Spring HVAC Maintenance
The team of professionals at Air Experts recommends scheduling preventive HVAC maintenance twice a year: once in the fall, and again in the spring. Having your cooling system inspected, cleaned, and tuned before you become reliant on it is a great way to protect your investment. In addition, regular HVAC maintenance provides:
- Increased efficiency. A clean, well maintained cooling system operates at optimal efficiency, unhindered by the presence of dirt and particulate, inadequate lubrication, or worn or damaged parts.
- Warranty validation. Most manufacturer’s warranties require proof that the equipment has been properly maintained by a certified contractor, on an annual basis.
- Reduced energy costs. When your cooling system is running at peak efficiency, it requires less energy to cool your home, helping to lower your monthly cost of energy while reducing your impact on the environment.
- Continuous, reliable service. Mid-season breakdowns are more than just an inconvenience. In the case of extreme summer temperatures and humidity, they can have an adverse effect on those with health issues. Routine annual maintenance can help detect most issues while they are small and avoid disruption of service when you need it the most.
- Comfort. Are some rooms in your home always hotter or colder than others? Do you have mold issues? A cooling system that is improperly sized or inadequately maintained will be unable to provide a consistent level of temperature and/or humidity control, resulting in decreased comfort, and potential health concerns.
- Prolonged lifespan. A dirty or neglected cooling system can cause undue stress, and wear and tear, on system components, leading to premature system failure.
- Enhanced indoor air quality. A clogged or dirty air filter can no longer trap pollen, dust, mold spores, bacteria, or other fine particulate, allowing them to enter your ductwork, coat system components, reduce airflow, and contaminate your indoor air. As part of spring HVAC maintenance, Air Experts will inspect and replace your air filter and clean your system, to reduce the effects of allergens, and help your family to breathe easier. Regular filter changes are recommended every four to six weeks during peak cooling season to maintain the integrity of your HVAC system and the quality of your indoor air.
Schedule HVAC Maintenance in Raleigh, NC
Preserve the integrity of your cooling system, while increasing efficiency and comfort levels, with preventive maintenance from Air Experts each spring. Our seven guarantees are your assurance of 100 percent satisfaction, for the utmost in service and added peace of mind. Contact us today to schedule HVAC maintenance, or call us at 919-480-2727 to learn more about the benefits of spring maintenance in the Raleigh-Durham area.
We were able to schedule a visit within three days for a non-critical air duct cleaning. Service tech arrived on time, provided excellent service, and solid advice for keeping our ducts clean. Thank you.Read Full Testimonial