Carrier Systems Raleigh, NC
HIGH-EFFICIENCY COOLING AND HEATING
Whether you’re supplementing cooling and heating in an entry or an interior room, you’ll appreciate the power and efficiency of this wall-mounted unit. Its inverter-driven, variable-speed compressor and outdoor fan can accurately match load to drive efficiency and keep temperatures even.
If your need is for comfort, features like three indoor fan speeds, a dehumidification mode setting and fixed or oscillating louver control will make an impression.
If you are more concerned with assuring consistent temperatures year round you’ll be able to cool in temperatures as low as 23°F (5°F with optional wind baffle) and heat in outdoor temps ranging from -4 to 59°F. And with line lengths of up to 165′ this versatile unit can go just about anywhere.
HIGHWALL STANDARD FEATURES
- Up to 19.5 SEER cooling efficiency
- Up to 11.5 HSPF heating efficiency
- Line lengths up to 165′
- Variable-speed digital invertercompressor
- 3 indoor unit fan speeds
- Motorized louver allows fixed or oscillating motion
- Specific temperature setting adjustments from 62-86°F
- Auto restart after power failure
- Indoor sound: as low as 38 decibels1
- Dehumidification mode
- Washable filter with on-unit filter maintenance indicator
- System diagnostics
- 5-year parts limited and 7-year compressor limited warranties2
CONTROL STANDARD FEATURES
- Wireless remote control standard
- OneTouch memory settings
- Timer, sleep mode
- Up to 24-hour start/stop timer
- Wired wall control
1 Quietest size within each model group during low fan-speed operation
2 To the original owner, 5-year parts and 7-year compressor limited warranties are available when product is used in an owner-occupied residence. For other applications a 1-year parts and 5-year compressor limited warranties apply. See warranty certificate for details.