Tankless Water Heater Services in Raleigh, NC
Most Raleigh homeowners fail to consider service for their tankless water heaters until a major problem presents itself. At Air Experts, our tankless water heater service experts offer the round-the-clock solutions you need to avoid catastrophic system failure. Whether you’re seeking tankless water heater replacement, repair, or maintenance, our team has the skills and experience necessary to get the job done right.
If you’re seeking tankless water heater services in Raleigh, NC, look no further than Air Experts for the expert solutions your home deserves.
Call our team at 919-480-2727 to schedule tankless water heater installation, replacement, repair, or maintenance today!
Tankless Water Heater Services for Raleigh Families
With more than 35 years of industry experience under our belt, our plumbing technicians are uniquely capable of servicing a broad range of tankless water heater systems, including gas, electric, and hybrid units. Our tankless water heater services include:
- Tankless water heater installation and replacement: Select from our wide variety of top-quality gas, electric, and hybrid tankless water heater systems from the industry’s leading manufacturers. Our team will professionally install or replace your existing unit in no time.
- Tankless water heater repair: We are available seven days a week, 365 days a year, offering the emergency tankless water heater repair services that Raleigh families need when they need them most.
- Tankless water heater maintenance: Our team will help ensure that your tankless water heater system is optimized to operate at peak efficiency. We recommend scheduling routine water heater maintenance at least once annually to ensure maximum performance.
No matter what your tankless water heater service needs may be, we have an expert team available to address them in no time. Call our tankless water heater plumbers at 919-480-2727 to schedule service with Air Experts today!
Why Switch to a Tankless Water Heater for Your NC Home?
If your current water heater is nearing the end of its life span, tankless water heater installation might be the right choice for you. Many Raleigh homeowners are making the switch to a tankless water heater system — and for good reason. Tankless water heaters offer many unique system benefits that traditional storage tank systems do not, including:
- Improved efficiency
- Endless hot water supply
- On-demand hot water
- Increased savings on utilities
Ready to bring the benefit of a tankless water heater system to your home? Contact the plumbing technicians at Air Experts by calling 919-480-2727 to schedule tankless water heater installation today!
Why Choose Air Experts for Tankless Water Heater Service in Raleigh?
Since 1986, Air Experts has provided Raleigh families with fast, reliable tankless water heater services they can trust. We are proud to be your go-to source for:
- Fully licensed and insured plumbing experts
- Emergency tankless water heater repair seven days a week, 365 days a year
- Award-winning plumbing services backed by our Super 7 guarantees
- Fast, reliable professionals who operate around your busy schedule
For superior tankless water heater solutions in Raleigh, NC, there’s no better team for the job than Air Experts. Call us at 919-480-2727 to schedule tankless water heater service today!
Tankless Water Heater Service FAQs
How long does a water heater last?
The longevity of your water heater depends on the type of system that’s installed. If you have a traditional storage tank water heater, your unit may only last between eight and 12 years. Tankless water heater systems are capable of lasting more than 15 years with proper system maintenance. Proper water heater maintenance is the key to unlocking your system’s full potential and extending its life span.
Why is my water heater leaking?
When your water heater’s temperature and pressure valve fails or malfunctions, it may not turn off the water heater when the temperature or pressure is too high. This can cause your water heater to burst, resulting in catastrophic water damage. However, most water heaters leak due to corrosion or sediment buildup within the system.
What’s the difference between a traditional and a tankless water heater?
Traditional tank-style water heaters rely on a reservoir of stored water, which is heated up in bulk and supplied to the household. When hot water runs out of the reservoir, you must wait for it to refill and heat up before once again having access to your hot water supply. Conversely, tankless water heaters provide on-demand heating to water passing through the system. This eliminates the need to wait until water heats up, resulting in a more efficient process.