HVAC Maintenance for Homes in the Raleigh, NC Area
In order to stay healthy, you schedule regular check-ups, dentist appointments, and well visits. For your car, you schedule regular maintenance inspections. You understand that all of these check-up appointments are crucial to keeping you healthy and keeping your car running smoothly. So, why would you not do the same for your cooling system?
If HVAC maintenance is neglected, you may spend more on utility costs and major repairs. Your equipment may break down when you need it the most—which will leave you uncomfortable and burdened with bills. Don’t spend your hard-earned money on problems that could have been easily avoided—sign up for a preventative maintenance plan with Air Experts in Raleigh, Durham, or Chapel Hill today!
For year-round peace of mind, contact Air Experts for preventative HVAC maintenance. Our team will work to keep your home’s heating and air conditioning system operating efficiently year in and year out.
HVAC Maintenance Plans in Raleigh: What’s Included?
At Air Experts, we recognize that system maintenance requirements differ between residential and commercial customers. We offer heating and air conditioning maintenance plans that provide great benefits to Raleigh homeowners.
Want to learn more about our plans and pricing? Call us today at 919-480-2727 or fill out our online contact form!
Comfort Club Maintenance Pricing & Benefits
- Two precision cleaning visits per year: one for heating and one for cooling
- Discounted service call fee
- 15% discount on repairs
- 15% discount on indoor air quality
- Extended life of system
- Lower utility bills
- Indoor air quality check-up
- Priority service
- Clean indoor coil if accessible
- No overtime fees
- Parts warranty (2 years) **
**With continuous maintenance coverage
Sales tax applies.
Ready to sign up but don’t want to pay all at once? Ask about our monthly payment plan!
Benefits of Regular HVAC Service in Raleigh
Heating and cooling maintenance agreements offer many significant benefits when the service is performed by a professional HVAC company. Some of these benefits include:
- Superior comfort. Small performance issues can significantly degrade indoor comfort. Short cycling can impact humidity control and create uneven temperature zones across the different rooms in a building.
- Reduced repair costs. AC and furnace preventative maintenance services will help identify minor performance issues before they can escalate into a total failure. Worn parts place other components under additional stress, and the system must work longer and harder to satisfy the indoor load.
- Lower energy costs. Our technicians ensure that every heating and air conditioning system is calibrated to provide maximum efficiency. We also check for obvious duct deficiencies and gaps in the perimeter envelope.
- Extended equipment life. Systems that are maintained properly will accumulate fewer runtime hours while providing the same level of performance. Over time, components in the system can become clogged and dirty, which will create additional static pressure restrictions. Preventive maintenance will help reduce the wear and tear on internal parts, which can help extend the life of your equipment.
Your HVAC system is like any other major mechanical system—repairs are much less expensive if a technician spots the problem before it gets out of control. Regular service intervals allow Air Expert’s skilled team to spot trouble before it becomes a major expense—saving you money.
Call Air Experts for Preventative HVAC Maintenance Near Raleigh, NC
Knowing that trouble is stopped before it starts and that your family can always depend on your heating and air conditioning system to meet your winter and summer needs, will give you peace of mind. You’ll sleep well knowing your family is safe, warm, and comfortable in your home.
For those in the Raleigh and Durham areas who may not be ready for a long-term commitment, we recommend purchasing a preseason tune-up package. An Air Experts tune-up includes many of the same services offered in our standard maintenance agreement.
Contact one of our friendly comfort specialists to learn more about the many services included in our comprehensive maintenance program for Raleigh-area residents.