Furnace Installation in Raleigh, NC
The winters can get chilly here in the Raleigh area, which is why it’s a good idea to have a dependable heating system in your home. Whether you currently have no heat source in your home or you are looking to replace your current system with a more energy-efficient option, our team at Air Experts can help! Our high-quality furnace installation and replacement services are unmatched in the Triangle.
To learn more about furnace installation or to schedule your consultation, the team at Air Experts Heating & Cooling can help. Contact us today to find out more about our full range of heating services.
Furnace Installation & Replacement in Raleigh
Whether you are replacing an old heating system or purchasing your first-ever HVAC unit, there are many choices when it comes to types of furnaces for your North Carolina home. Every few years, technology advances a little more, which has made today’s systems very energy-efficient. If you have existing ductwork in your home, a furnace can be a very cost-effective heating system!
How Long Do Furnaces Last?
If you currently have a furnace that is more than 10 years old, you may want to look into replacing your unit. While some furnaces do last longer than their expected lifespan, many of them become inefficient and perform poorly as they age. If you are not sure whether it is time to replace your furnace, there are a few signs that you can look for to help you decide if it is time to install a new unit.
- Your current furnace is no longer heating your home properly.
- Your heating bills are higher than usual.
- Your current furnace has needed several repairs in the past one to two years.
- The air in your home constantly feels stuffy or stale.
- Your current furnace has become increasingly noisy.
The team at Air Experts installs Lennox, Rheem, and Carrier furnaces in the Raleigh area.
Our team of heating experts will discuss your options with you, giving you the information that you need to make an informed decision based on your lifestyle and budget. Contact us today to find out more about our furnace installation and replacement services in the Raleigh area!
Factors to Consider When Choosing a New Furnace
If you’re in the market for a new furnace, chances are you already know that this is a big financial investment for your North Carolina home. That’s why it’s important to consider the following factors before making your decision!
- What kind of furnace should you get? Based on your needs, you may be better off with an oil furnace, a gas furnace, or an electric furnace. Talk to an HVAC professional to learn more about the advantages and disadvantages of each of these furnace types.
- What size furnace do you need? This is usually measured in energy units called BTU. An HVAC installer will be able to determine what BTU or heating capacity your home needs based on its size, the number of people living in it, and the temperature you’d like it to maintain.
- What level of efficiency are you looking for? The more efficient your new furnace is, the less energy it will use to heat your home (and the more it will save you on heating costs). Efficiency is measured in AFUE. If your current furnace is more than 10 years old, it probably has an AFUE rating of around 80 percent, whereas newer furnaces typically have an AFUE rating of 95 percent or higher.
Call Air Experts for Furnace Installation or Replacement Services in Raleigh
Our team at Air Experts have been delivering the best in heating and cooling services in the Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill areas since 1986. Over the past 30 years, we have worked hard to build a reputation based on excellent customer service, high-quality workmanship, and our Super Seven Guarantees. These seven guarantees give us a framework to follow so that no matter what service you need—from AC repair to furnace replacement—or who you work with from our company, you are guaranteed to receive the same excellent level of service.
If you are in need of furnace installation in Raleigh or a nearby area, contact the team at Air Experts today or give us a call at 919-480-2727!