24-Hour Heating Repair in Raleigh & Durham, NC
As the heating system in your home ages, parts will wear and eventually fail. Often, this will happen at the worst times, when the weather is unseasonably cold in the Raleigh and Durham areas, long after the majority of businesses have closed for the evening.
With our 24-hour heating repair service, our team at Air Experts Heating & Cooling can help you get your heating system back up and running, no matter the time of the day, or the day of the week. We work on all types of heating systems, including furnaces, heat pumps, geothermal systems, dual fuel systems and others, and we serve the entire Raleigh area. We also offer a full selection of other HVAC services, including maintenance, repairs, system replacements, new installations, duct cleaning and more!
The Benefits of 24-Hour Heating Repair Services in Raleigh & Durham
Typically, a heating system breaks down when you least expect it to. This can not only make your home uncomfortable, but it can also cause safety issues, and if it is too cold, it could be dangerous for your family and cause damage to your home. Here is what you can expect from the 24-hour heating repair service offered by our team at Air Experts:
- Quick diagnosis and repair of your heating system, no matter the type
- Comprehensive service at all hours, including nights, weekends and most holidays
- Prevented damage that can be caused by heat loss, including frozen pipes or cracked drywall
- Eliminated safety concerns such as carbon monoxide poisoning or electrical problems
At Air Experts, all our heating system repairs are performed by highly-trained and experienced technicians that are NATE-certified, at competitive rates that are easy on your budget.
Heating System Diagnosis and Repair in the Triangle Area
When you have a problem with your heating system, our HVAC professionals at Air Experts will start with a thorough inspection of your system, using advanced diagnosis techniques to quickly find the cause of your problem. Some of the most common heating system failures include:
- Clogged air filters that severely restrict airflow
- Blocked vents or obstructed ducts that restrict heat output or airflow
- Dirty burners or cracked heat exchangers on furnaces
- Loose or obstructed furnace flues
- Dirty coils or improper refrigerant levels on heat pumps
- Dirty, corroded or loose electrical contacts
- Broken blower fan belt or dirty fan
- Failed blower motor
- Malfunctioning thermostat
Once the cause of the problem is found, we will make the necessary repairs and verify that your system is working properly, safely and efficiently. As with all of our work, the repairs are backed by our Super Seven Guarantees, ensuring that your system will work as intended to keep your home comfortable.
Call Air Experts for 24-Hour Heating Repair in the Raleigh & Durham Area!
At Air Experts Heating & Cooling, we can quickly diagnose and repair any heating system problem you have, whether your home has a furnace, a heat pump, a geothermal system or a dual-fuel system. We pride ourselves on quality and offer affordable services for nearly any budget.