Heating & Air Conditioning Services in Cary, NC
Professional Heating & Cooling Maintenance, Repair & Installation
Since 1986, Air Experts Heating & Cooling has provided heating and cooling services in Cary, helping keep homeowners and their homes comfortable all year long. If you need heating and cooling maintenance, repairs, or replacements, give the team at Air Experts a call, or contact us online to learn more about our services.
From furnace installation to air conditioner repair, we can solve any HVAC or air quality problem your home may have. You can count on Air Experts to resolve any heating or cooling issue you encounter — guaranteed!
Call us now or contact us online for heating and cooling services in Cary: 919-480-2727
Air Conditioner Repair, Maintenance & Installation in Cary
With our hot summer, having a powerful air conditioner in Cary is a must. You deserve to have a cooling system that you know you can rely on to keep you cool, even when the temperatures reach the double digits. For all things air conditioning in Cary, count on Air Experts!
- Air conditioner repairs – We can repair a full range of air conditioning problems, including faulty wiring, malfunctioning compressors, clogged coils, and more. Our teams are available 24/7 to perform the repairs you need to maintain your comfort.
- Air conditioner maintenance – Proper maintenance can prolong your air conditioner’s life span, enhance your comfort, and save you money each month. Our HVAC specialists can change your filters, clean your air conditioner, recharge refrigerants, clear clogs, and more.
- Air conditioner installations – We are happy to help you choose the best air conditioner for your comfort. Once you’ve decided upon a model, we’ll remove your old air conditioner and perform all the necessary steps to install your new system properly.
- Heat pump services – We can install, maintain, repair, and replace your heat pump. Whether you need annual service or it’s time to replace an aging pump, it’s our pleasure to help.
Need to schedule an emergency air conditioner repair? No problem! Just give us a call, and one of our technicians will be at your Cary home as soon as possible! Call 919-480-2727 now!
Heating & Furnace Installation, Repair & Maintenance in Cary
While our winters may be mild, a reliable furnace or other heating system is still a necessity in Cary. Because our temperatures typically stay above freezing, it can be difficult to know which make and model of heating system will best suit your needs. We at Air Experts have decades of experience helping Cary homeowners with heating and furnace installation as well as heating service and repair, so we’re ready to guide you no matter your needs.
Count on us for:
- Furnace repair – We are available 24/7 to perform emergency furnace repairs for clients in Cary and surrounding communities. Our technicians have all the tools, training, and replacement components required to perform a reliable and long-lasting repair.
- Furnace installation – Air Experts is happy to help you select a new furnace that offers the comfort and energy savings you desire. We will install your new furnace quickly and per local building requirements and manufacturer recommendations.
- Furnace maintenance – Routine maintenance can protect your system from costly damage. We’re happy to inspect your system and perform any necessary repairs or replacements of worn belts, clogged filters, damaged heat exchangers, faulty wiring, and more.
- Heating installation – We’ll help you properly size and install the furnace or heat pump of your choice. We’ll remove your old unit and dispose of it when the installation is complete.
- Heating repair – Whether it’s a faulty wire or a clogged fuel line, we’re always ready to help. Our technicians are available 24/7 to assist our clients in Cary, NC, and surrounding communities.
- Heating maintenance – Regular filter changes and inspections preserve efficiency and ensure reliability. We’re happy to maintain your furnace, heat pump, and other heating systems.
Featured Service: Furnace Repair
Cary has a lot of great perks to offer its residents. With over 70 miles of hiking trails and the Stevens Nature Center, you’ve got plenty of opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors. Even though Cary’s winter days are fairly mild, you expect to walk into a warm home after an outdoor trek or running errands with the family. If your furnace needs repairs or you’re ready for a tune-up, let the professionals of Air Experts Heating & Cooling ensure your furnace is up to the task of keeping your Cary home comfortable all winter long.
When you need fast, professional furnace repair, don’t hesitate to call Air Experts at 919-480-2727!
Indoor Air Quality Solutions
Humidifiers, Air Purifiers & More!
Regardless of the air quality in your area, indoor air quality is a prevalent health risk across the county. Mildew, allergens, and dust can affect anyone and are particularly harsh on those with respiratory issues.
When it comes to indoor air quality in Cary, we take each home’s health very seriously. We will start with a thorough inspection to assess its current status and make an indoor air quality plan according to our findings.
- Humidifiers – Essential for indoor air quality, we have a thorough knowledge of humidifier systems. We can install, maintain, repair, or replace humidifiers in your home.
- Dehumidifiers – As with humidifiers, dehumidifiers can improve your comfort. We can install, maintain, repair, and replace dehumidifiers in your home.
- Air purifiers – Air purifiers can remove toxins and pollutants from your indoor airstream. We can help you identify the best air purifier for your needs and will install, maintain, and repair your chosen system.
Schedule Heating & Cooling Services in Cary, NC
Your family’s comfort is our top priority. If you need heating and cooling services in Cary, NC, you can trust Air Experts to do the job right, exceeding your expectations and standing behind our Super Seven Guarantees.
Contact us today to schedule your heating and cooling services and see the difference that Air Experts can make in your enjoyment of your Cary home.
Known as one of the safest places to live in the country, Cary is full of benefits for those who live there. Its location close to Research Triangle Park puts it near all of the area’s economic activity, yet in a suburban setting. Here you can enjoy 70 miles of outdoor trails and recreational paths, the Stevens Nature Center, and of course, all of the NCAA games that come to town during basketball season. With all of this going for it, it’s no wonder that Cary is a city on the rise!
Yet with growth comes an increased demand to keep those homes comfortable. When you return home after a day working in the Triangle or taking your bike out on one of the many bike paths around town, you want to know that your home will be ready to welcome you with comfort. That’s why you need to be confident that your home comfort systems will serve your family well.
Your neighbors at Air Experts are ready to help with comprehensive home comfort solutions. Get in touch with us today.
"very polite tech did our seasonal check up. "
Customer: TimAddress: Cary, North CarolinaEmployee: DavidWork description: MaintenanceDate: 03/27/2017
"The technician was on time and courteous. He attempted to make friends with my dogs. Great experience."
Customer: NickAddress: Cary, North CarolinaEmployee: DustinWork description: MaintenanceDate: 03/20/2017
"I have written and called you about the excellent service that Marvin preformed. He was professional and and answered my questions. Thank you. "
Customer: JoanAddress: Cary, North CarolinaEmployee: MarvinWork description: MaintenanceDate: 03/13/2017
"Was contacted to set up my service appointment as part of my service contract. The day I was contacted, they were able to come out same day and service my system. David showed up and was knowledgeable, thorough, and walked me through the steps he was taking. I wound up adding a UV light to my main system as he found some growth in the system and I asked him how to clear that up. Same day service, knowledgeable staff, and the ability to recommend solutions to issues found without forcing an issue. "
Customer: BobbyAddress: Cary, North CarolinaEmployee: DavidWork description: MaintenanceDate: 03/06/2017