Heat Pump Repair in Raleigh & Durham, NC
Raleigh and Durham area residents enjoy the diversity of four distinct seasons, but along with all the beauty that nature provides comes seasonal temperature fluctuations. With hot, humid summers and cool winter conditions your heat pump is kept busy year round—and will likely require periodic repairs as parts begin to wear or malfunction with use. The best way to ensure these repairs are completed efficiently and effectively is by hiring a knowledgeable, experienced HVAC contractor at the first signs of trouble.
The professionals at Air Experts Heating & Cooling are available around the clock, to ensure your heat pump is operating at peak efficiency and that your home and family remain comfortable, regardless of the weather outside.
Call Air Experts today at 919-480-2727, or contact us online and let us know how we can help.
Signs Your Heat Pump Needs Professional Repair Services
The best time to call Air Experts for heat pump repair is at the first signs of unusual or troubling behavior, to avoid further damage and prevent an unexpected breakdown. Here are some common warning signs to watch out for:
- Reduced air flow. A decrease in the volume of air output can signal any number of issues, including a refrigerant leak, faulty ductwork, or a clogged air filter—all of which can place undue stress on system components.
- Inadequate heating or cooling. Are some rooms in your home warmer or cooler than others? Is your heat pump unable to reach the desired setpoint on your thermostat? It may be time to consider replacing an inefficient, aging heat pump with a newer more energy efficient model; however these issues may also be the result of a faulty compressor, leaky ducts, or inadequate refrigerant levels.
- Unusual noises. Grinding, clicking, squealing, hissing, or other unusual sounds emanating from your heat pump are cause for concern and warrant a call for repair.
- Icing. The most common cause of a build up of ice along the coils is a refrigerant leak, requiring a professional assessment, repair, and recharging.
- Inability to change modes. A built-in reversing valve allows your heat pump to switch from heating mode to cooling mode as the seasons change, but if it should malfunction you’ll need to call for repair.
Why Choose Air Experts for Heat Pump Repairs in the Triangle Area?
A well maintained, functional heat pump provides year round comfort for your home but if it should begin to malfunction or under-perform, call Air Experts for professional, reliable service and repair throughout Raleigh, Chapel Hill, and Durham. Our highly trained, certified HVAC technicians work hard each day to exceed customer expectations as evidenced by our Super Seven Guarantees:
- No Frustration
- Low Price
- 30 Percent Utility Savings
- Property Protection
- Installation Date
Heat Pump Repair in Raleigh & the Surrounding Areas
Your heat pump is an investment towards the comfort and safety of your family, highlighting the need for efficient, reliable operation. While preventive HVAC maintenance can help to prolong the lifespan of your heating and cooling equipment and save money through increased efficiency, mechanical issues are bound to occur due to environmental influences or aging components. The knowledgeable, experienced team of professionals at Air Experts have been serving homeowners in the Triangle area since 1986, and we’ve worked hard to earn our reputation for excellence in service and reliability.
For heat pump repair services throughout Raleigh, Chapel Hill, Durham, and the surrounding areas, call Air Experts at 919-480-2727, or contact us online to schedule your appointment.