Carrier Systems Raleigh, NC
SAVE ON SPACE AND INSTALLATION COSTS
This patent-pending Carrier® Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV) is designed to mount right onto your furnace or duct. It brings in the fresh air and exits the stale year round. And, like all ERVs, it uses the outgoing air’s thermal energy to pre-condition the air coming in so you can enjoy fresh air without overworking your system.
It’s designed to be dependable and durable but with your budget in mind. Its unique design simplifies installation by eliminating two of the four ducting paths normally required.
Energy recovery ventilators are best used in climates where the summer is hot and humid.
- Energy recovery type
- Mitigates humidity from incoming fresh air
- Prefilters air for reduced indoor air pollutants
- Crossflow configuration ensures there is no mixing of stale, outgoing and fresh, incoming air
- Crossflow, paper core
- Designed for continuous-mode operation without a defrost cycle and does not require a wall control
- Designed for application in IECC Climate Zones 1 though 5 only
- Easy “no tools” maintenance
- Acoustically engineered for quiet operation
- 10-year parts limited warranty1