Carrier Systems Raleigh, NC
PEACE OF MIND AGAINST A SILENT KILLER
Carbon monoxide is a colorless, tasteless, odorless and highly toxic gas. The Carrier® CO alarm uses sophisticated sensor technology to detect and record levels of CO.
You can monitor the current CO level in your home on a large, easy-to-read digital display. When dangerous levels of CO are present, a loud, audible alarm alerts you and your family automatically.
- Monitors CO levels updating every 15 seconds
- Uses highly sensitive, CO-specific electrochemical sensor
- Detects and stores CO levels as low as 11 and as high as 999 parts per million (ppm)
- Loud, 85 decibel pulsing alarm
- Peak level button displays the highest CO level recorded since alarm was last reset or unplugged
- Power outage backup battery protection
- Lithium ion battery does not require replacement
- Plugs into any standard electrical outlet and comes with a slide out support and extended power cord for tabletop placement
- 7-year limited warranty