Carrier Systems Raleigh, NC
CHOOSE OUR HIGHEST EFFICIENCY WATER-TO-AIR MODEL FOR COMFORT YEAR-ROUND
The new PerformanceTM series GT model offers our highest efficiencies for closed- or open-loop installations. These impressive forced-air or water-to-air systems offer 2-stage compression and a variable-speed blower to let you enjoy the year-round comfort you might expect from a high-end gas furnace/air conditioner combination yet all the energy savings of geothermal.
Perhaps best of all is a Federal tax credit still available on qualified geothermal heating and cooling systems. So, you can revel in getting a tax credit of up to 30% of your installed cost of a geothermal system.
- Two-stage scroll compressor for ultimate comfort and performance
- Variable-speed blower motor for ultimate comfort and quiet operation
- Superior dehumidification and temperature control
- Insulated cabinet and compressor blanket for quiet operation
- Large operating temperature range
- Corrosion-resistant air coil for long life
- Stainless steel drain pan
- Microprocessor control for precision operation
- 2″ MERV 13 filtration
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts and labor limited warranty1
- Supplemental, domestic hot water generation
- Internally-mounted auxiliary heat
1 To the original owner, when installed in a residence, a 10-year parts and labor limited warranty upon timely registration of equipment. Warranty period is 10 years on parts and 5 years on labor if not registered within 90 days of installation. Original owners residing in jurisdictions that prohibit warranty benefits conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts and labor limited warranty. See warranty certificate for details.