Carrier Systems Raleigh, NC
HIGH-EFFICIENCY WATER-TO-AIR MODEL FOR YEAR-ROUND COMFORT
This PerformanceTM water to air unit is designed to deliver total-home comfort all year round. It includes comfort features enhanced by a variable-speed blower motor and a 2-stage compressor with an optional upgrade for supplemental hot water generation. Corrosion-resistant coil for long life, microprocessor control and quite operation make this a great choice.
Perhaps best of all is a Federal tax credit still available on qualified geothermal heating and cooling systems. So, you can revel in getting a tax credit of up to 30% of your installed cost of a geothermal system.
- Two-stage scroll compressor for ultimate comfort and performance
- Variable-speed blower motor for ultimate comfort and quiet operation
- Superior dehumidification and temperature control
- Insulated cabinet and compressor blanket for quiet operation
- Large operating temperature range
- Corrosion-resistant air coil for long life
- Stainless steel drain pan
- Microprocessor control for precision operation
- 2″ MERV 8 filtration
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts and labor limited warranty1
- Supplemental, domestic hot water generation
- Internally-mounted auxiliary heat
- Field-installed, low draw, smooth start device
1 To the original owner, when installed in a residence, a 10-year parts and labor limited warranty upon timely registration of equipment. Warranty period is 10 years on parts and 5 years on labor if not registered within 90 days of installation. Original owners residing in jurisdictions that prohibit warranty benefits conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts and labor limited warranty. See warranty certificate for details.