Carrier Systems Raleigh, NC
WATER-TO-AIR SYSTEM THAT WORKS IN COMBINATION WITH A FURNACE OR FAN COIL
If you prefer higher heating temperatures from your registers in winter or just want to continue to make use of an existing furnace, this indoor unit may be what you need.
The Performance™ GS geothermal split system heat pump offers high-efficiency performance designed to be coupled with a high-efficiency natural gas/propane furnace or fan coil. It utilizes your furnace or fan coil’s blower motor to move air and offers the efficiency and comfort benefits of two-stage compressor.
Perhaps best of all is a Federal tax credit still available on qualified geothermal heating and cooling systems. So, you can revel in getting a tax credit of up to 30% of your installed cost of a geothermal system1.
1 The 6-ton size of this heat pump model must be matched with a furnace/evaporator coil combination to meet ENERGY STAR® criteria and qualify for a Federal tax credit. All other sizes can be paired with either a furnace/evaporator coil combination or a fan coil. Ask your contractor for details or visit www.energystar.gov.
- Compatible with many furnaces or fan coils
- Two-stage scroll compressor for ultimate comfort and performance
- Superior dehumidification and temperature control
- Insulated cabinet and compressor blanket for quiet operation
- Large operating temperature range
- Microprocessor control for precision operation
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts and labor limited warranty1
- Supplemental, domestic hot water generation
1 To the original owner, when installed in a residence, a 10-year parts and labor limited warranty upon timely registration of equipment. Warranty period is 10 years on parts and 5 years on labor if not registered within 90 days of installation. Original owners residing in jurisdictions that prohibit warranty benefits conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts and labor limited warranty. See warranty certificate for details.