Carrier Systems Raleigh, NC
RADIANT/HYDRONIC SYSTEM PRODUCES HOT AND CHILLED WATER
This geothermal heat pump delivers the comfort with hot water for your radiant or hydronic system. It can also help cut your costs for domestic hot water production.
If your needs extend to cooling, in some cases, this model’s innovative design can also work in conjunction with a hydronic air handler to utilize chilled water to produce cool air for your home in the summertime.
Like all Carrier® geothermal systems, it’s ENERGY STAR® qualified in all sizes. So, perhaps best of all is a Federal tax credit still available on geothermal systems. You can revel in getting a tax credit of up to 30% of your installed cost.
- Designed for a wide range of radiant/hydronic applications
- Capable of being utilized for cooling when paired with a hydronic air handler
- Two-stage scroll compressor
- Insulated cabinet and compressor blanket for quite operation
- Large operating temperature range
- Microprocessor control for precision operation
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts and labor limited warranty1
- Supplemental, domestic hot water generation
- Field-installed, low draw, smooth start device
1 To the original owner, when installed in a residence, a 10-year parts and labor limited warranty upon timely registration of equipment. Warranty period is 10 years on parts and 5 years on labor if not registered within 90 days of installation. Original owners residing in jurisdictions that prohibit warranty benefits conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts and labor limited warranty. See warranty certificate for details.
We were able to schedule a visit within three days for a non-critical air duct cleaning. Service tech arrived on time, provided excellent service, and solid advice for keeping our ducts clean. Thank you.Read Full Testimonial