Carrier GB Heat Pump
A GEOTHERMAL WORKHORSE THAT GIVES YOU HIGH EFFICIENCY AND QUALITY ENGINEERING
This ComfortTM series water-to-air heat pump offers exceptional quality and year-round operation at a price you can get comfortable with. You cam also enjoy optional supplemental hot water generation to save money on monthly water heating. A single-stage scroll compressor, combined with a multi-speed blower motor, corrosion-resistant coil, microprocessor control and quiet operation make this a great choice.
Perhaps best of all is a Federal tax credit still available on qualified geothermal heating and cooling systems. So, you can revel in getting a tax credit of up to 30% of your installed cost of a geothermal system.
- Single-stage scroll compressor for reliable performance
- Multi-speed blower motor for efficient performance
- Excellent dehumidification and temperature control
- Insulated cabinet for quiet operation
- Large operating temperature range
- Corrosion-resistant air coil for long life
- Stainless steel drain pan
- Microprocessor control for precision operation
- 2″ MERV 8 filtration
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts and 5-year labor limited warranty1
- Supplemental, domestic hot water generation
- Internally-mounted auxiliary heat available
- Field-installed, low draw, smooth start device
1 To the original owner, when installed in a residence, a 10-year parts and 5-year labor limited warranty upon timely registration of equipment. Warranty period is 5 years on parts and labor if not registered within 90 days of installation. Original owners residing in jurisdictions that prohibit warranty benefits conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts/5-year labor limited warranty. See warranty certificate for details.