Carrier Systems Raleigh, NC
A FLEXIBLE UNDERCEILING SOLUTION TO YOUR HEATING AND COOLING NEEDS
Performance series models offer the perfect balance of features versus price. With line lengths of up to 200′, this underceiling-mounted, heat pump system can go just about anywhere.
It’s designed for dependable temperature control year round with options to extend cooling through the dead of winter if needed. Use it to cool interior hot spaces like computer rooms when temperatures outside are above 55°F or add the extended range cooling kit and you can use this unit to cool even in extreme outdoor temps down to -20°F.
As a heat pump, you can use it to provide warmth when outdoor temperatures range from 17 to 75°F. Its single-stage scroll compressor is a proven workhorse for delivering dependable cooling year after year.
- 13 SEER cooling efficiency
- Up to 7.7 HSPF heating efficiency
- Line lengths up to 200′
- Single-stage scroll compressor
- 3 indoor unit fan speeds
- Motorized louver allows fixed or oscillating motion
- Specific temperature setting adjustments from 62-84°F
- Auto restart after power failure
- Indoor sound: as low as 47 decibels1
- Dehumidification mode
- System diagnostics
- 5-year parts limited and 7-year compressor limited warranties2
- Wireless remote control
- Wired wall control
- Extended range cooling kit
1. Quietest size within each model group during low fan-speed operation
2. To the original owner, 5-year parts and 7-year compressor limited warranties are available when product is used in an owner-occupied residence. For other applications a 1-year parts and 5-year compressor limited warranties apply. See warranty certificate for details.