HVAC Inspections in Raleigh, NC
Your heating and cooling equipment work tirelessly year after year to keep you comfortable in your Raleigh home or business. But do you really know what state they’re in? If you’re like most people, your air conditioner is tucked away someplace outside, and your furnace is out of sight and out of mind in the basement or attic. Expecting them to run on autopilot year after year can lead to problems when small issues are left to worsen.
An HVAC inspection from Air Experts can help you get an honest assessment of your heating and cooling equipment and identify any pending problems before they turn into major issues.
To schedule HVAC inspection in Raleigh, NC, call 919-480-2727 or contact Air Experts online today!
Benefits of an HVAC Inspection
When it comes to your HVAC systems, what you don’t know can hurt you – and your bank account! An HVAC inspection will give you valuable insight into the state of your heating and cooling system. This can help you:
- Prevent problems – A thorough inspection of your HVAC equipment can catch potential issues before they worsen into major (and majorly expensive) problems. A small adjustment or repair now is much better than having to replace a part or pay for a much bigger repair down the road.
- Increase efficiency – An HVAC inspection will test whether your systems are running efficiently. If not, action can be taken to correct any issues and restore their efficiency. This saves you money on energy bills and reduces wear and tear on your systems!
- Make better plans – If you’re the planning and budgeting type, it can be very helpful to know how much longer you can reasonably expect your HVAC equipment to last. Your technician may estimate that you can expect your 12-year-old furnace to endure at least two more years, giving you time to start saving for a replacement now.
- Buy a home with confidence – If you’re interested in purchasing a new home, HVAC issues might not be immediately apparent during the viewing. Even a general home inspection won’t give a very in depth picture of the state of a home’s HVAC systems. Knowing the state of a potential home’s heating and cooling equipment can give you more information to adjust your offer or request special terms.
Schedule HVAC Inspection with Air Experts in Raleigh
Call today to schedule an HVAC inspection for your Raleigh home. Our licensed technicians will give your systems the full workup and provide a detailed and accurate report of their findings. We never try to sell you products or services you don’t need, so you can rest assured that any recommendations your technician makes are in your best interests.
Call 919-480-2727 or contact us online to schedule HVAC inspection in Raleigh, NC with Air Experts.
Our HVAC Services in Raleigh, NC
As a full-service HVAC company in Raleigh, Air Experts offers a wide range of HVAC services, including:
If your heating or cooling system is malfunctioning, contact us anytime for:
- Air conditioner repair
- Heating repair
- Heat pump repair
- Ductless mini-split repair
- 24/7 emergency HVAC repair
HVAC Installation & Replacement
Replace your aging heating or cooling system to boost your comfort and decrease your energy bill! We offer:
Maintenance is the best way to ensure consistent comfort by keeping your heating and cooling systems in good shape. Call Air Experts for:
Indoor Air Quality Services
Indoor air can be far more polluted than outdoor air, which can directly impact the health and comfort of your family. We help you achieve healthier air with:
To experience total home comfort, count on Air Experts for HVAC repair, installation, and maintenance in Raleigh, NC. Call us 24/7 at 919-480-2727 or contact us online to schedule HVAC service today!
FAQs about HVAC Inspection
What is involved in an HVAC inspection?
An HVAC inspection is a thorough review and testing of your HVAC equipment. Your technician will test the performance of your heating and cooling equipment and see whether it aligns with the temperature on your thermostat. They’ll also look inside your HVAC equipment to inspect all parts and wiring.
How long does HVAC inspection take?
If no issues are discovered, an HVAC inspection can be completed in as little as 45 minutes.
How often should HVAC be inspected?
Your HVAC systems should be checked by a professional technician at least once per year.
Questions about HVAC inspection? Speak to our team by calling 919-480-2727 or contact us online.