HVAC Maintenance in Raleigh & Durham, NC
HVAC Tune-Ups & Inspections in the Triangle Area
North Carolina homeowners and business owners appreciate the comfort provided by a well-maintained HVAC system. For commercial buildings, a dependable furnace and air conditioner is vital for conducting normal business operations. Many industries have precise specifications relating to temperature range and humidity levels. An unanticipated equipment failure can negatively impact employee productivity and client comfort.
Regardless of whether a system is part of a home or office, regular maintenance can ensure your system is working efficiently and safely to help avoid unwanted repairs.
Our HVAC Maintenance Plans in Raleigh, Durham & Surrounding Areas
At Air Experts, we recognize that system maintenance requirements differ between residential and commercial customers. We offer a number of heating and air conditioning maintenance plans that provide slightly different features and benefits.
With our maintenance plans, you can expect:
- Seasonal maintenance services
- Guaranteed service within 24 hours if your system breaks down
- 15 percent savings on all repair services
- And more!
Why Schedule Annual HVAC Maintenance?
The purpose of residential and commercial equipment can differ depending on the application. Residential HVAC is almost always designed for comfort and efficiency, but commercial heating and cooling is often integrated into a company’s core processes.
Preventative maintenance for commercial systems includes a very specific schedule of required services. While many of the same tests and inspections are conducted for both homes and commercial facilities, we design customized plans for business clients with complex or heavy tonnage systems. At Air Experts, all of our commercial heating and AC service plans include a comprehensive equipment evaluation that can help identify system deficiencies and serve as a platform for performance upgrades.
The survey process we use is proven to help reduce operational costs and lower the chance of an unanticipated breakdown. We work closely with the client’s staff to maximize system efficiency and streamline the maintenance process.
What’s Included With Our Maintenance Services
When you schedule maintenance for your Raleigh HVAC equipment, you can expect a full inspection to ensure all parts are working smoothly. With each maintenance check, you can expect us to complete the following:
- Clean the evaporator and condensing coils
- Lubricate bearings and motors
- Test refrigerant charge
- Inspect the condensate pan and drain lines
- Check the electrical connections and tighten where necessary
- Inspect and test the compressor
- Inspect the fan motor, defrost controls, blower, and contacts
- Balance the supply registers
- Inspect the coil fins and comb if required
- Recalibrate the thermostat and reset programs when appropriate
- Test for continuity and amp draw across the motors
- Clean the cabinets and remove obstructions and debris
- Test the temperature drop across the coil
- Recalibrate the blower assembly
- Adjust the gas ignition system
- Examine the heat exchanger for breeches
- Adjust the gas burners for optimal efficiency
- Adjust the gas pressure if necessary
- Change the system filters
- Inspect and test the venting system
Schedule HVAC Maintenance in Raleigh or Durham Today!
For companies and homeowners in Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill, you can depend on Air Experts Heating & Cooling for reliable annual HVAC maintenance. We will ensure your furnace, heat pump, and air conditioner is ready for the season ahead!