Heat Pump Services in Raleigh & Durham, NC
A heat pump is an incredibly efficient and low-cost means of warming and cooling a home. Its dual function means it’s capable of both heating and cooling a living space to exactly the temperature you desire. It makes use of minimal energy to transfer warm or cool air from one area to another. Some heat pumps actually pull warm air out of the ground and transfer it indoors. Yet heat pumps are also engineered to function in the opposite manner. They can just as easily cool a living space by sending warm air out of your home.
Heat pumps are reliable, they don’t take up a ton of space, and they are a budget-friendly way to keep your home at a comfortable temperature all year long. If you’ve never thought about installing a heat pump in your home, it might be time to consider it!
At Air Experts, we are proud to provide an array of heat pump services to Raleigh-area homeowners, from installation to maintenance to repairs and more. Contact us online or give us a call at 919-480-2727 to schedule heat pump services in your home today!
Benefits of Choosing a Heat Pump for Your Raleigh-Area Home
Compared to traditional HVAC systems, a heat pump is simple and provides an array of extra benefits. Some of these benefits include:
- Dual function. This single system serves to both warm and cool your home. That means you have less to worry about in terms of maintenance, repairs, installation, and other factors.
- Energy efficiency. Compared to other HVAC systems, heat pumps are quite efficient. These devices rely on energy to transmit heat instead of constantly burning fuel to generate warmth.
- Humidity solutions. Heat pumps are even designed to dehumidify a living space. The average heat pump zaps the moisture out of a humid indoor environment much more efficiently than air conditioners. Add in the fact that heat pumps are engineered to prevent air from becoming overly dry during the winter months and it is easy to understand why a growing number of homeowners are making the transition away from traditional furnaces.
Heat pumps warm and cool. More than that, they require less energy than an air conditioner or furnace, which is more energy-efficient, allowing you to save a considerable sum of money on your utility bills.
Our Heat Pump Services in Raleigh, NC
At Air Experts, we provide high-quality heat pump services to our neighbors throughout the Raleigh and Durham area. Whether you’re looking for a new heat pump for your home, you need to schedule your annual tune-up, or you are looking for repair services to get your heat pump working again, we can help. Our services include:
- Heat pump installation. Heat pumps heat and cool your home. By making use of minimal energy to transfer warm or cool air from one area to another, this system can keep your home comfortable all year long.
- Heat pump repair. With hot, humid summers and cool winter conditions, your heat pump is kept busy year-round—and will likely require periodic repairs as parts begin to wear or malfunction with use.
- Heat pump replacement. When the time comes to replace your heat pump, call the experienced, certified professionals at Air Experts Heating & Cooling.
- Heat pump maintenance. Annual preventive HVAC maintenance helps to ensure your heat pump is operating at peak performance while avoiding costly mid-season breakdowns.
No matter what the temperature outside, you can contact Air Experts for all of your heating and cooling needs. We are a dependable HVAC contractor in Raleigh servicing the Raleigh area, including Chapel Hill, Wake Forest, Cary, Apex, Garner, downtown Raleigh, North Raleigh, Durham, and more!
Contact Air Experts for Heat Pump Repair, Replacement & Maintenance
We’ve serviced the Raleigh, NC area for 30 years. As one of the most trusted HVAC contractors in the Triangle area, Air Experts puts a 100% focus on the customer. That means we ensure all of our work is completed on time and on budget with no surprise fees—guaranteed.
Air Experts is your go-to source for everything related to heat pumps and HVAC services. Give us a call at 919-480-2727 or contact us online to learn more about our heat pump services or to schedule an installation.
Our Service Area
Heat Pump FAQs
What is a heat pump?
A heat pump is both a heating and cooling system, extracting heat from the air and moving it via an air handler to another location. Heat pumps are an excellent option for those interested in energy efficiency and versatility.
Do heat pumps work in North Carolina?
Heat pumps are an efficient way to heat and cool your home in a variety of climates, including here in North Carolina.
Should I choose a heat pump or a furnace?
Heat pumps are more energy-efficient than furnaces because transferring heat is easier than making it. If you’re wondering whether your home would benefit from a heat pump or a furnace installation, contact Air Experts today for a consultation.