Furnace Repair in the Raleigh, NC Area
Imagine coming home to your North Carolina home in the middle of winter to find that your heating system isn’t working. What an unfortunate, chilly surprise! A broken furnace can put a damper on your home’s comfort, and if your home gets too cold, it can do damage to your home’s plumbing and structure. If your furnace is not working at all (or if it’s simply not working to its full potential), you may need to schedule furnace repair services.
At Air Experts we offer a full range of furnace services including repair, maintenance, and installation to our neighbors in the Raleigh and Durham areas of North Carolina. To learn more about our furnace services or to schedule an appointment, you can contact us online or call us at 919-480-2727 today!
Signs You May Be in Need of Furnace Repair
Once in a while, it’s possible that your furnace will simply stop working out of the blue, with no previous indication that it was under any stress. However, the majority of the time, your furnace will begin to show telltale warning signs that a breakdown is forthcoming. Your furnace may let you know it is in need of repairs by showing some of the following signs;
- Loud noises: These include sounds like banging, clanging, rattling or grinding.
- Hot spots in your home: This is when certain areas in your home are much warmer than others—basically, the heating in your home is inconsistent throughout various rooms.
- Incorrect thermostat reading: There may be a noticeable difference in the temperature that your thermostat is reading and the actual temperature you’re experiencing in your home.
- Higher utility bills than usual: If your energy costs have surged recently, but the weather has not had any big changes and you haven’t changed how often you’re running your system, you may be in need of repair.
- Unusual smells: This includes burning, gas-like, or even musty smells. If you do smell gas, we suggest that you call your gas service and leave your home immediately until the issue is resolved.
If you’re experiencing any of these issues, it’s time to call for furnace repair in your Raleigh area home. Ignoring the problem to see if things will get better on their own could lead to even more costly repairs! We also repair furnace igniters to ensure that your furnace is running in tip-top shape.
If you are in need of furnace repair service in your North Carolina home, the team at Air Experts can help! Schedule an appointment online now.
Why Choose Air Experts for Your Furnace Repairs in Raleigh?
If your furnace is in need of repairs or you feel like it is just not performing as it should, our team of professionals can help! We work hard to hold all of our certified and trained technicians to the highest standards so that you can expect the best from our company.
We have been working hard in the Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill areas since 1986. Over the years, we have learned what our customers expect and want from our company. That’s why we have implemented our Super Seven Guarantees:
- Comfort Guarantee
- No Frustration Guarantee
- Low Price Guarantee
- 30% Utility Savings Guarantee
- Property Protection Guarantee
- Installation Date Guarantee
- Timeliness Guarantee
Learn more about how we use these guarantees to guide everything we do for our customers in North Carolina.
If you are looking for furnace repairs in Raleigh, Durham, or Chapel Hill, contact the team at Air Experts today or give us a call at 919-480-2727.