Whole-House Dehumidifier Installation in Raleigh, NC
The Raleigh-Durham area is known for hot and humid summers. Not only does humidity leave you feeling sticky and uncomfortable, it can also do damage to the structure of your home if left unfixed. Luckily, the HVAC professionals at Air Experts Heating & Cooling has the dehumidification solutions your home needs to stay comfortable.
If you feel you have too much moisture in your home you may want to look at installing a whole-house dehumidifier. Contact the team at Air Experts Heating & Cooling today for dehumidifier installation.
Benefits of a Dehumidifier in North Carolina Homes
Installing a dehumidifier in your home can have many benefits, including:
- Better air quality. Dehumidifiers can increase your indoor air quality and prevent mold and mildew buildup inside your home.
- Increased comfort. Too much moisture in your home’s air can make the air feel clammy and uncomfortable. A dehumidifier can help you get the right balance of moisture in your home.
- Less energy use. Installing a dehumidifier can allow you to turn your thermostat up or down depending on the season. Air full of moisture often makes homes feel warmer—especially in the summer.
- Easier breathing. Excessive moisture can make it hard to breathe. Removing this moisture will make the air in your home feel comfortable.
- Less damage to wood. A dehumidifier can protect your wood floors and furnishings. Too much moisture may cause damage or mold and mildew buildup on your furnishings.
- Increase in health. Increase the overall health of those living in your home by reducing germs that thrive in damp environments.
Installing a dehumidifier will balance the moisture inside your home, leaving your home feeling more comfortable and protecting it from damage.
Signs Your Home Needs a Dehumidifier
If you are unsure whether your home’s humidity levels are too high, there are some obvious signs that may help you decide.
- Mold and mildew buildup in your home. This may occur anywhere in the home but often starts in windows or bathrooms.
- The air in your home constantly feels damp.
- Your home smells damp or like mildew.
- Your home feels uncomfortable, especially in the summer months. Your skin may feel clammy and it may be hard to breathe.
- Those living in your home are suffering constantly from upper respiratory infections, colds, or the flu.
- Your home feels warmer in summer and cooler in winter, even though you are constantly adjusting the thermostat.
- Wood in your home may feel damp and may be starting to grow mold or mildew or may be suffering from rot.
If you have noticed any of these things happening in your home, it may be time to look into having a dehumidifier installed. Call the HVAC professionals at Air Experts today to install a dehumidifier in your Raleigh-Durham home.
Call Air Experts Heating & Cooling for Dehumidification in Raleigh-Durham
If you would like to balance out the humidity levels in your home, removing the excess moisture, we can help. The team at Air Experts can install a whole-house dehumidifier which will immediately go to work reducing the moisture levels in your home.
The team at Air Experts Heating & Cooling can help you with all of your home comfort needs. Contact us today and find out how installing a dehumidifier can help your home feel more comfortable.
We were able to schedule a visit within three days for a non-critical air duct cleaning. Service tech arrived on time, provided excellent service, and solid advice for keeping our ducts clean. Thank you.Read Full Testimonial