Raleigh Air Conditioning Repair Services
The Triangle region can get hot and humid during the summer — and those are the days your air conditioner will likely decide to break down!
Since a functioning AC system is necessary to for proper humidity and temperature control, families can be forced to leave their homes until an AC repair is completed.
In markets with heavy cooling loads, like Raleigh and Durham, finding a skilled and experienced HVAC contractor is critical.
At Air Experts, we offer repair services on every part of your air conditioner, from the compressor, condenser, and evaporator coil, to refrigerant charge and beyond.
We’re available 24/7! Call 919-480-2727 today or contact us online to learn more.
Enjoy the Benefits of AC Repair Services — You Deserve It!
Your family works hard every day, focusing on your careers, school, and other vital chores or activities. You deserve to be comfortable while you go through your day, so if your AC is barely working, or completely broken down, don’t delay.
Call us so we can send our skilled AC repair technicians to restore your comfort and get your air conditioning system running properly again.
Here are some advantages of our expert air conditioning repair services for all makes and models:
- Humidity control: A properly functioning AC system helps lower humidity in your Raleigh home. We can also integrate a dehumidifier into your home cooling system for ultimate comfort.
- Improved indoor air quality (IAQ): Your home’s IAQ is improved by a properly maintained cooling system with advanced filtration. We can also install an air cleaner within your AC system for even better air quality.
- Convenient, automatic temperature adjustment: With a programmable thermostat, you can set it and forget it. Program in your weekly schedule and preferred temps, and your AC will automatically follow your settings.
- High-tech remote control: With many systems, you can easily control the system, turning it on or off or making temperature changes from anywhere on your phone, mobile device, or laptop.
- No more annoying AC breakdowns: Prompt repairs help keep your system reliable (and less likely to need major repairs or break down on a hot day).
- Extended system life: Get the most out of your investment in home cooling. Keeping your AC in good condition can ensure it runs properly and serves you well for a decade or more.
- Money saved: You’ll save money, time, and trouble when you arrange repairs as soon as they’re needed. You’ll avoid breakdowns and major repair costs, save money on your utility bills, and keep your AC running at peak energy efficiency.
- Increased energy efficiency: A properly running air conditioner meets high energy efficiency standards throughout its useful life and is more environmentally friendly.
- Added home value: With a well-maintained cooling system always kept in good repair, you could sell your Raleigh home for a higher price and/or sell it faster.
- Increased home comfort: You’ll be more productive when working in your home office or doing projects in a cool, comfy house. You’ll also sleep better and have more energy so you can relax and have fun when you want. That’s what life’s all about!
Get the cool, comfortable home you deserve! Contact Air Experts or call 919-480-2727 today for prompt AC repair in Raleigh.
Our AC Repair Process
For those in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, and the surrounding area, Air Experts offers professional air conditioning repair services for commercial and residential customers.
On every repair job, we strive to work efficiently and minimize the disruption to your daily routine. After identifying the faulty components, we repair the system, calibrate the equipment for maximum performance, and document any other potential problems.
Before the job is complete, we balance the registers to ensure sufficient airflow reaches every room in the building.
An AC repair is time-sensitive, and smaller dealers may lack the resources required to meet a growing backlog, especially during periods of high heat and humidity.
We understand the frustration customers often experience when they don’t get a swift response to a service request.
We maintain a fully staffed service department and continually invest in inventory, vehicles, equipment, and staffing to ensure our customers’ AC equipment operates at peak performance throughout the summer.
Unlike other AC companies in Raleigh and Durham, we offer honest technicians and fair pricing. When you choose Air Experts, you can rest assured you’re receiving the services you need and nothing more!
Call 919-480-2727 or contact us online to get started.
Emergency AC Repair — We’re Here When You Need Us!
There’s only one thing worse than dealing with a broken air conditioner on a hot summer day — dealing with a broken air conditioner when your local AC repair company is closed.
At Air Experts, we offer emergency AC repair services 24 hours a day, 365 days per year. If your system breaks down on Friday night or a holiday weekend, we’ll never make you wait — we’ll get to you as fast as we can!
If your air conditioner has broken down and you need repairs fast, call Air Experts at 919-480-2727 for 24-hour AC repair.
AC Maintenance Service: Keep Your System Running
When your air conditioner stops working or isn’t cooling your home as it should, panic can set in. The cost of repair or replacement can be daunting, and the thought of being without your AC is worrisome.
How can you avoid this frustrating situation? Regular maintenance visits can help. With regular maintenance from Air Experts, you can rest assured that your AC is in peak condition for summer.
Make sure you and your family don’t get stuck in a hot and humid home. Call 919-480-2727 today to schedule your annual AC maintenance.
Why Choose Air Experts for AC Repair in Raleigh?
Air Experts has been Raleigh’s go-to for all home heating, cooling, and indoor air quality needs since 1986.
For over three decades, homeowners in and around the Triangle region have turned to Air Experts because of the professional knowledge and continued reliability we’ve provided.
Our Super Seven Guarantees assure you that your satisfaction and comfort are our number one priority.
When you call Air Experts, you’ll have peace of mind knowing we offer:
- Same-day service
- Honest technicians
- Fair prices
- Emergency 24-hour services
- And more!
If you need AC repair in Raleigh or Durham, don’t suffer through another sleepless night in a too-hot house. Contact Air Experts for quick and reliable AC repair services. We even offer 24-hour emergency service.
Call 919-480-2727 or contact us online today!
Frequently Asked Questions About Air Conditioning Repairs
Why is my air conditioner leaking water inside the house?
A clogged condensate drain typically causes water to leak inside the house. Clogs can occur as dirt, sludge, mold, and debris build up within the drain line. As a result, the water backs up and spills into the home.
If your AC is leaking, we strongly recommend you repair it immediately to protect your system and home from damage.
How much does it cost to fix a leaking air conditioner?
It depends on the cause of the leak and its location. Before starting any repair, our team will give you a reliable estimate of the total repair cost.
How long do AC units last in NC?
Older air conditioners can provide reliable operation for around 10 to 12 years. By comparison, newer AC systems are built to provide 15 or more years of efficient operation.
Achieving the maximum life span of your air conditioner requires routine preventative maintenance and prompt attention to any damage and necessary repairs.
Is it OK to turn on the AC when it leaks?
It’s not advisable. If you notice a refrigerant leak, you should switch the air conditioner off immediately. Refrigerant is toxic and can damage the air conditioner.
If the leak is because of water, i.e., frozen evaporator coils, you should also turn it off. In both cases, you should promptly schedule an air conditioner repair appointment.
When should I schedule preventative maintenance on my air conditioner?
We recommend scheduling service twice per year, once in the spring and again in the fall.
Routine care ensures that filters are clean, circuit breakers are functioning, condenser coils, fan motors, and other components are in good condition and can deliver safe, efficient performance.
Do you have more questions about air conditioner repairs in Raleigh? Contact us at (919) 480-2727, and our certified HVAC experts will help you make the best decision for your comfort.