AC Maintenance in Holly Springs, NC
To stay healthy, you schedule regular doctors’ appointments, dentist checkups, and a variety of other medical appointments. You understand these checkups are crucial to your well-being—so why would you not do the same for your air conditioning system?
Did you know that most costly AC breakdowns can be avoided? That’s right! With proper maintenance, you can help keep your cooling system running efficiently and catch small problems before they become big bills. Regardless of when your central air conditioner was placed into service, every system needs routine maintenance to continue operating at peak performance.
Looking to schedule AC maintenance in your Holly Springs home or office? Call the air conditioner professionals at Air Experts. Call today or contact us online to schedule service!
AC Maintenance Services in Holly Springs
Air conditioning maintenance is a critical component in an optimized HVAC system. At Air Experts, we understand that well-maintained equipment provides better humidity control and costs much less to operate.
On a periodic basis, we dispatch our NATE certified and factory trained technicians to your office or home in to perform air conditioning maintenance services in Holly Springs, North Carolina. While our technicians are inspecting your air conditioner, they will:
- Inspect air filters and clean if washable
- Inspect blower motor and wheel
- Oil the motors
- Inspect the indoor coil if accessible
- Clean the p-trap drain and test
- Test safety controls
- Check and test the main contactor, relays, and capacitors
- Test the compressor and starting amps
- Inspect and tighten loose wiring and connections
- Test thermostat for accuracy
- Check airflow
- Inspect duct system for cleanliness, air leaks, and mold
- Test refrigerant levels
- Inspect the condenser motor and blade
- Clean the outdoor coil
- Inspect and test the fuses and breakers at the units
- Measure temperature drop
To sign up for regular maintenance, call our AC tune-up experts in Holly Springs today!
The Benefits of AC Tune-Up
Air conditioning maintenance agreements provide numerous benefits when performed by a professional HVAC contractor. These include:
- Improved comfort. Obstructions and restrictions negatively impact system comfort and performance. The indoor air in your Holly Springs home can become stagnant, and rising humidity levels will make the environment feel muggy and uncomfortable.
- Reduced repair costs. AC maintenance is designed to identify minor problems before they can disrupt the operation of the system. Worn parts can place additional stress on other components, which forces them to compensate for the deficit. Unexpected repairs are expensive and disruptive, especially when the outdoor temperature is severe.
- Reduced energy costs. Our service techs will make sure your AC equipment is calibrated to perform at optimal efficiency. We also examine your air distribution system for duct leaks, perimeter penetrations and any additional structural problems that might affect total performance.
- Enhanced equipment life. Air conditioning equipment that is regularly serviced will accumulate fewer run-time hours but still provide the same total capacity. Over time, internal parts that remain dirty and impaired are forced to work longer and harder to meet the indoor load. Seasonal tune-ups help to reduce wear on internal components, which will significantly extend the service life of your equipment.
Schedule AC Maintenance in Holly Springs, NC
At Air Experts, we have provided high quality heating and cooling services to Holly Springs since 1986. Our HVAC installation, maintenance, and repair services are completed by well-trained, certified and friendly technicians. If you have questions about our AC services, they will be happy to explain the details of our service programs and answer any questions you may have.
What are you waiting for? Schedule AC maintenance services in Holly Springs, NC by calling Air Experts at 919-480-2727 or sending us a message online.
"Your response was incredibly fast and the technician came the very same day that I submitted our request! Chris C was very helpful & gave us the second opinion we needed. He also provided us with an estimate of the work he suggested we do to take care of the problem with mold in our A/C coil chamber. So, I've now arranged for Air Experts to come and install a UV sanitizing light this week! Thank you!"
Customer: AnnaEmployee: Chris CWork description: ServiceDate: 07/02/2017
"Air Experts was very easy to work with scheduling a time for maintenance and repair. The service technician arrived within the scheduled time window, which I appreciate since I had to take off work for a couple of hours. The technician was very thorough and knowledgeable of my heating & cooling systems and took the time to show me the defective part and what he proposed to do to fix it. Issues appear to be resolved - no issues since the repair was completed."
Customer: PennyEmployee: GabeWork description: MaintenanceDate: 07/02/2017
"The repairman was punctual and explained our problem well. Unfortunately, we had to replace our a/c, but they sent a person to give us a quote the next day. He didn't pressure me to buy the higher end models, and I appreciated that. Their prices were fair. They were there to replace it the following day and they did a great job. Punctual, respectful, made sure they didn't mess up my house (laid tarp down on floor). Great job--really liked them; will hire them again."
Customer: MargaretEmployee: KennyWork description: ServiceDate: 07/02/2017
"Very prompt and honest service!!"
Customer: SumanEmployee: Scott AWork description: ServiceDate: 07/01/2017
"Chris did a great job! Highly recommend"
Customer: GlennEmployee: Chris CWork description: MaintenanceDate: 06/27/2017
"Scott was very good and knowledgeable. The installation went smoothly, but some of the installation in the attic was walked in and crushed."
Customer: LisaEmployee: CarlettaWork description: MaintenanceDate: 06/26/2017
"The technician was right on time, diagnosed the problem quickly and was able to repair the issue. Very satisfied with the service."
Customer: ChrstopherEmployee: Chris CWork description: MaintenanceDate: 06/21/2017
"Air Experts gets an excellent rating from me with one caveat. I found them easy to work with. Very prompt and attentive to customer needs. They have helped me out twice this year. Once when my furnace broke down and they got a replacement in place right away so I only was without heat for a day. The second time when the cooling coil inside the house from the AC outside developed a Freon leak. They were prompt and honest again and let me know my options to rectify the problem. I could replace the internal coil at one cost and at a greater cost replace the whole system. The deciding variable for me was that the old system had R-22 refrigerant which is being phased out by 2020 and a new system which would operate with R-410A refrigerant which will be the new standard. After researching the refrigerant problem myself I opted to go with a new system as it made the best long term sense. Again, they didn't pressure me one way or the other; they just let me know my options which I appreciated. In both the case of the furnace and the air conditioning system the installation teams were thorough and great. Their administrative team even worked to get me longer warranties as if they had been purchased as a package deal instead of different items 3 months apart. The one caveat I have for the prospective customer is the fact that I didn't research cost based alternatives in detail with other companies. So I can't say that I got the most inexpensive deal. I can say that I did get a high quality deal which I believe I can rely on for years to come."
Customer: WilliamEmployee: TonyWork description: ServiceDate: 06/18/2017
"Great company with great employees!! They had a tech diagnose my problem, a supervisor go over options, then replacement of two units all within a weeks time!! Outstanding overall service and with that, they have earned a lifelong customer."
Customer: JuanEmployee: GabeWork description: ServiceDate: 06/16/2017
"We're very satisfied with the spring tuneup for our system. Kyle did a great job."
Customer: PatEmployee: KyleWork description: MaintenanceDate: 06/16/2017