AC Maintenance in Clayton, NC
To stay healthy, you schedule regular doctors’ appointments, dentist checkups, and a variety of other medical appointments. You understand these checkups are crucial to your well-being—so why would you not do the same for your air conditioning system?
Did you know that most costly AC breakdowns can be avoided? That’s right! With proper maintenance, you can help keep your cooling system running efficiently and catch small problems before they become big bills. Regardless of when your central air conditioner was placed into service, every system needs routine maintenance to continue operating at peak performance.
Looking to schedule AC maintenance in your Clayton home or office? Call the air conditioner professionals at Air Experts. Call today or contact us online to schedule service!
AC Maintenance Services in Clayton
Air conditioning maintenance is a critical component in an optimized HVAC system. At Air Experts, we understand that well-maintained equipment provides better humidity control and costs much less to operate.
On a periodic basis, we dispatch our NATE certified and factory trained technicians to your office or home in to perform air conditioning maintenance services in Clayton, North Carolina. While our technicians are inspecting your air conditioner, they will:
- Clean the evaporator and condensing coils
- Confirm the proper refrigerant charge
- Clear the condensate pan and drain lines
- Inspect electrical connections
- Lubricate bearings and motors
- Clean and re-balance the supply registers
- Test the compressor
- Inspect the defrost controls, fan motor, blower, and contractors
- Clean the cabinets and remove debris and obstructions
- Inspect and comb the coil fins
- Test the thermostat and reset programables where appropriate
- Test motors for continuity and amp draw
- Test the temperature drop across the coil
To sign up for regular maintenance, call our AC tune-up experts in Clayton today!
The Benefits of AC Tune-Up
Air conditioning maintenance agreements provide numerous benefits when performed by a professional HVAC contractor. These include:
- Improved comfort. Obstructions and restrictions negatively impact system comfort and performance. The indoor air in your Clayton home can become stagnant, and rising humidity levels will make the environment feel muggy and uncomfortable.
- Reduced repair costs. AC maintenance is designed to identify minor problems before they can disrupt the operation of the system. Worn parts can place additional stress on other components, which forces them to compensate for the deficit. Unexpected repairs are expensive and disruptive, especially when the outdoor temperature is severe.
- Reduced energy costs. Our service techs will make sure your AC equipment is calibrated to perform at optimal efficiency. We also examine your air distribution system for duct leaks, perimeter penetrations and any additional structural problems that might affect total performance.
- Enhanced equipment life. Air conditioning equipment that is regularly serviced will accumulate fewer run-time hours but still provide the same total capacity. Over time, internal parts that remain dirty and impaired are forced to work longer and harder to meet the indoor load. Seasonal tune-ups help to reduce wear on internal components, which will significantly extend the service life of your equipment.
Schedule AC Maintenance in Clayton, NC
At Air Experts, we have provided high quality heating and cooling services to Clayton since 1986. Our HVAC installation, maintenance, and repair services are completed by well-trained, certified and friendly technicians. If you have questions about our AC services, they will be happy to explain the details of our service programs and answer any questions you may have.
What are you waiting for? Schedule AC maintenance services in Clayton, NC by calling Air Experts at 919-480-2727 or sending us a message online.
We were able to schedule a visit within three days for a non-critical air duct cleaning. Service tech arrived on time, provided excellent service, and solid advice for keeping our ducts clean. Thank you.Read Full Testimonial