AC Installation & Replacement in Cary, NC
There’s no doubt about it – Cary, NC is a great place to live. With ample nature, commerce, and bright, sunny summers, it’s no wonder people flock here to raise their families. But with the sun comes the heat, and during the trademark hot and humid months, having an air conditioner you can rely on is absolutely necessary.
Now, it’s likely if you own a home in Cary you already have an AC unit. But a lot has changed in the world of air conditioning. Today’s modern models are better than ever before at keeping your home cool and comfortable while also remaining energy efficient – which saves the environment and your electric bill big time.
If you’re looking to install a new air conditioner in your Cary home, or want to replace an outdated model, the Air Experts are here to help.
We are Cary’s trusted HVAC contractor and can have your home or office breezy in no time. Call us at 919 – 480 – 2727 or contact us online.
Signs it Might Be Time to Replace Your Air Conditioner
- You’re still hot (despite all the leaks and loud noises). If your AC is leaving parts of your home warm or just isn’t getting the whole house as cool as it needs to be, even as it constantly kicks on and thrums throughout the day – it might be time to let the old by throw in the towel. Excessive leaking is another sign that things aren’t going well for your old unit.
- It’s old. It might be tempting to let a 10- or 15-year-old AC unit burn itself out, but between the energy inefficiency and cost of repairs, this could actually end up costing you more money (and sweat) in the long run. If your AC is 10 years or older, consider a preventative replacement.
- The AC repair techs have been around a few times already. If you’ve had to get your unit repaired more than a couple of times within the last year or two, it’s probably more cost and time effective to call it a loss, and replace the system outright.
Not sure whether to repair or replace your AC? Give us a call at 919 – 480 – 2727 or contact us online, and we’ll help you weigh out the costs and benefits.
Some of our Favorite Air Conditioning Models
- If you want a top-quality AC with a superior efficiency rating, you can’t go wrong with a Lennox XC25! This is a staple in many Cary homes and offices.
- For an incredible selection of quiet, efficient AC units, Carrier is one of the best manufacturers out there. We especially appreciate the Infinity 20 24VNAO for its efficiency and quiet operation.
- Rheem air conditioners are leading the way in innovative cooling technology. Many Rheem air conditioner models now have an EcoNet feature, which allows you unprecedented control of your system so that you can save on energy costs while staying comfortable.
Why Choose Air Experts for Your AC Installation & Replacement
Here at the Air Experts, we hold ourselves to the Super Seven Guarantees. To summarize, we promise:
- Low Prices (Find lower and we’ll match or pay you $100)
- A 30% Utility Savings
- Property Protection
- Installation on the agreed-upon date (or we pay you $500)
- Timely service (or it’s free)
Call the Air Experts at 919 – 480 – 2727 or contact us online today for professional AC service in the Cary, NC area.