Air Conditioning Replacement in Raleigh, NC
If your air conditioner is more than 10 years old or it has stopped working altogether, you may be in need of air conditioning replacement. While it’s never fun to consider replacing a major system in your home, AC replacement comes with a number of benefits such as energy and cost savings – that is, if you have the right sized system for your home. At Air Experts, we know that installing the right sized system can mean all the difference when it comes to keeping your home comfortable. Our knowledge of HVAC is just one of the many reasons residents of Raleigh and Durham come to use for their AC service needs.
If you are looking for air conditioning replacement services in the Raleigh or Durham, NC area, the team at Air Experts Heating & Cooling can help. If you’re ready to install industry-leading AC products in your home, give us a call at 919-480-2727 or contact us online!
Signs that AC Replacement is On Your Horizon
It may be hard to determine the right time to replace your air conditioning unit. After all, if your unit is still keeping your home cool enough, does it really need to be replaced? While it’s a big decision to replace your current unit, the installation of a new AC system can be really beneficial to your home, your wallet, and the environment. It’s also a good idea to consider AC replacement before your unit completely breaks down – leaving you and your family to brave the heat. Here are some common signs that it’s time to replace your air conditioning unit:
- Your air conditioner is older than 10 years old.After 10 years, the technology has changed so much that a more efficient system can save you a large percentage when it comes to your energy costs.
- Your air conditioner is experiencing frequent breakdowns.If this is the case and you are constantly calling for an AC repair, it is likely that your system is getting too old to handle the workload.
- Your air conditioner cannot keep up with your comfort needs.A system that is not sized correctly won’t be able to keep your home comfortable, no matter how many times you turn the thermostat up or down.
- Your current system continuously freezes up.If you are having constant issues where your AC blows warm air or just stops working at all, you may be experiencing frozen coils. If this happens continuously it could signal the end of your current unit’s lifespan.
- Your air conditioning system uses R22 refrigerant. Starting 2020 R22 will no longer be made. This will mean higher prices when your system needs refrigerant – and you may have trouble finding the refrigerant at all. Replace your unit now before it becomes a more expensive issue.
No matter what is happening with your current unit, if it can’t keep up with your home’s comfort needs or it is costing you more and more on repairs, air conditioning replacement may be necessary.
For all of your AC installation and replacement needs, turn to the professionals at Air Experts. To schedule your replacement service in your Raleigh or Durham home, give us a call at 919-480-2727 or contact us online.
Trust Air Experts with Your Raleigh AC Replacement Needs
If your unit is showing signs of age and you feel it might be time to replace it, the team at Air Experts Heating & Cooling can help. We offer industry-leading air conditioners that are made specifically for North Carolina’s summers. We can help you replace your old system with an energy-efficient one that is sized correctly for your home.
To experience total comfort in your Raleigh or Durham, NC home, contact the team at Air Experts today. We’ll replacement your existing AC unit with one that is more energy-efficient and properly fitted for your home. Call us today at 919-480-2727 to schedule your service with us!