Furnace Replacement & Installation in Raleigh, NC
The winters can get chilly here in the Raleigh area, which is why it’s a good idea to have a dependable heating system in your home. Whether you currently have no heat source in your home or you are looking to replace your current system with a more energy-efficient option, our team at Air Experts can help! Our high-quality furnace installation and replacement services are unmatched in the Triangle.
To learn more about furnace installation or to schedule your consultation, the team at Air Experts Heating & Cooling can help. Contact us today to find out more about our full range of heating services.
Furnace Installation & Replacement in Raleigh
Whether you are replacing an old heating system or purchasing your first-ever HVAC unit, there are many choices when it comes to types of furnaces for your North Carolina home. Every few years, technology advances a little more, which has made today’s systems very energy-efficient. If you have existing ductwork in your home, a furnace can be a very cost-effective heating system!
Choose Air Experts for your furnace and heating replacement needs. Call us now at 919-480-2727 or contact us online for service in your area.
How Long Do Furnaces Last?
If you currently have a furnace that is more than 10 years old, you may want to look into replacing your unit. While some furnaces do last longer than their expected life span, many of them become inefficient and perform poorly as they age. If you are not sure whether it is time to replace your furnace, there are a few signs that you can look for to help you decide if it is time to install a new unit.
- Your current furnace is no longer heating your home properly.
- Your heating bills are higher than usual.
- Your current furnace has needed several repairs in the past one to two years.
- The air in your home constantly feels stuffy or stale.
- Your current furnace has become increasingly noisy.
The team at Air Experts installs Lennox, Rheem, and Carrier furnaces in the Raleigh area.
Our team of heating experts will discuss your options with you, giving you the information that you need to make an informed decision based on your lifestyle and budget.
Contact us today to find out more about our furnace installation and replacement services in the Raleigh area!
Factors To Consider When Choosing a New Furnace
If you’re in the market for a new furnace, chances are you already know that this is a big financial investment for your North Carolina home. That’s why it’s important to consider the following factors before making your decision!
- What kind of furnace should you get? Based on your needs, you may be better off with an oil furnace, a gas furnace, or an electric furnace. Talk to an HVAC professional to learn more about the advantages and disadvantages of each of these furnace types.
- What size furnace do you need? This is usually measured in British thermal units. An HVAC installer will be able to determine how many BTUs or the heating capacity your home needs based on its size, the number of people living in it, and the temperature you’d like to maintain.
- What level of efficiency are you looking for? The more efficient your new furnace is, the less energy it will use to heat your home (and the more you’ll save on heating costs). Efficiency is measured in AFUE. If your current furnace is more than 10 years old, it probably has an AFUE rating of around 80%, whereas newer furnaces typically have an AFUE rating of 95% or higher.
Contact us online or call 919-480-2727 to speak to an Air Experts team member for HVAC replacement service today!
Call Air Experts for Furnace Installation or Replacement Services in Raleigh
Our team at Air Experts has been delivering the best heating and cooling services in the Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill areas since 1986. For more than 35 years, we have worked hard to build a reputation based on excellent customer service, high-quality workmanship, and our Super Seven Guarantees. These seven guarantees give us a framework to follow so that no matter what service you need — from AC repair to furnace replacement — or who you work with from our company, you are guaranteed to receive the same excellent level of service.
If you are in need of furnace installation in Raleigh or a nearby area, contact the team at Air Experts today or give us a call at 919-480-2727!
Furnace Installation FAQs
What types of furnaces can Air Experts install?
Our team has over 35 years of industry experience, making us uniquely capable of installing virtually any make or model furnace. We offer a broad range of furnace installation solutions to meet any budget or comfort needs, including:
Air Experts boasts affiliations with the most reputable furnace manufacturers in the industry, including Lennox, Rheem, and Carrier. Call us at 919-480-2727 to schedule furnace installation!
What size furnace do I need for my North Carolina home?
This measurement is usually given in energy units called British thermal units, which are the ideal heating capacity for your home based on its size, the number of occupants, and the temperature you’d like to maintain. Your furnace installation professional will be able to make an expert recommendation based on the specific dimensions and requirements you have for your home.
Does Air Experts offer financing solutions for furnace installation?
Yes, we do! Our team offers flexible financing options for new furnace installations. There are many benefits to financing with Air Experts, including:
- Special promotional offers where available
- Convenient monthly payments
- Keep other lines of credit open
- Quick credit decisions
- 12 months special financing with approved credit
Learn more about our furnace installation financing solutions by calling 919-480-2727!