Heat Pump Replacement in Raleigh & Durham
In an area like Raleigh, a heat pump is the perfect home comfort solution, providing cool conditioned air in the summer and heat throughout the fall and winter with the utmost in energy efficiency and versatility—but what happens when your heat pump starts to underperform or requires frequent or costly repairs?
When the time comes to replace your heat pump, call the experienced, certified professionals at Air Experts Heating & Cooling. Since 1986 we’ve been providing quality, affordable heat pump solutions to homeowners in and around the Triangle area and look forward to serving you. Call 919-480-2727, or contact us online to schedule an appointment.
Signs You Need a Heat Pump Replacement
If you’re unsure of whether to repair or replace your heat pump, take a look at the following warning signs:
- Age. If your heat pump is approaching or has passed its 15th birthday, it’s time to consider replacing it with a more energy efficient model.
- Frequent repairs. No HVAC system is entirely maintenance free, but if you find yourself calling for repairs each season or more than once every few years, or if the cost of a repair is 50 percent or more of the price of a new heat pump, replacement is a great choice.
- Increased energy costs. If the cost of heating and cooling your home has increased above the natural rise in fuel prices, you may benefit from a high efficiency heat pump replacement.
- Decreased comfort. If some rooms are hotter or colder than others it may be the result of leaky ductwork, but an overall lack of comfort is a sign that you may need a heat pump replacement.
- Unusual noises. As system components begin to wear and breakdown you may notice some unusual sounds emanating from your heat pump including hissing, squealing, clanking or clicking. Call Air Experts to diagnose the cause of the noise, perform any necessary repairs, and help determine if you’re better off to repair or replace your heat pump.
How Do You Find the Best Contractor in Raleigh for Heat Pump Replacement?
Your HVAC contractor is responsible for the safe and reliable maintenance and operation of your heat pump and should be highly trained and experienced, to ensure your comfort and safety. Insist on the following attributes before choosing your contractor:
- Trust. Your ideal contractor should guarantee every aspect of their work, as evidenced by our Super Seven Guarantees that have become the cornerstone of our company.
- Experience. Longevity in the HVAC industry speaks volumes, showing a level of trust and commitment to the community and its residents. Air Experts have been serving homeowners in the Triangle area since 1986 and have a well established clientele.
- Reliability. Breakdowns don’t only happen during regular business hours. Choose a contractor like Air Experts who offer 24/7/365 emergency service for added peace of mind.
Heat Pump Replacement Services in Raleigh, Durham & Chapel Hill
The certified professionals at Air Experts maintain the highest standards of excellence for customer service, repair, maintenance, and installation. Our Super Seven Guarantees are your assurance of quality and dependability, and we offer a wide variety of high quality, energy efficient heat pumps from trusted manufacturers including: Carrier, Lennox, and Rheem.
Call Air Experts today at 919-480-2727 to learn more about heat pump replacement options, or contact us online and let us know how we can help.