Heat Pump Maintenance in Raleigh-Durham
Heat pumps are known for their reliability, efficiency, and versatility, providing year round comfort to those who live in moderate climates, including the Triangle area. In the same way an annual tune-up helps to keep your vehicle operational and fuel efficient, annual preventive HVAC maintenance helps to ensure your heat pump is operating at peak performance while avoiding costly mid-season breakdowns.
The experienced team of professionals at Air Experts Heating & Cooling has been providing heat pump repair, installation, and maintenance services since 1986 with an emphasis on service and value. Call Air Experts at 919-480-2727 or contact us online to schedule an appointment today.
The Benefits of Professional Heat Pump Maintenance
A professional HVAC maintenance agreement is the best way to ensure the efficient, reliable performance of your heat pump, with the following benefits:
- Enhanced indoor air quality. A dirty or neglected heat pump can have a negative impact on the quality of your indoor air, as dirty coils, ductwork, or air filters fail to trap harmful particulates such as dust, pollen, or pet dander—allowing them to circulate freely throughout your living space.
- Prolonged lifespan. A heat pump pulls double duty, acting as both a heating and cooling system and working year round. When a heat pump is cleaned, lubricated, and well maintained less stress is placed on system components effectively increasing the longevity of your equipment.
- Increased energy efficiency. Inadequate refrigerant levels, dirty or worn components, and leaky ductwork can all contribute to a decline in system efficiency, causing your heat pump to work harder than necessary to heat or cool your home.
- Peace of mind. Rest easy knowing that your heat pump will provide your family with cool air and humidity control during the summer months and keep them warm throughout the winter.
- Cost savings. Spend less money on energy and the cost of repairs with annual preventive maintenance services from Air Experts.
Why Choose Air Experts for Raleigh-Area Heat Pump Maintenance?
With over 30 years of industry experience, and our Super Seven Guarantees, Raleigh-Durham area residents are assured of professional, affordable, quality heat pump installation, repair, and maintenance services. As part of our HVAC maintenance plans, our skilled technicians will perform the following:
- Inspect, clean, and/or replace air filter
- Check all safety components
- Check compressor operation
- Check refrigerant levels
- Verify operation of the reversing valve
- Inspect outdoor fan motor
- Inspect wiring, contacts, and terminals
- Calibrate the thermostat
- Clean and lubricate parts as needed
- Inspect all controls
- Clean and re-balance all supply vents
- Tighten all electrical connections
- And more!
Reliable Heat Pump Maintenance Services in Raleigh, Durham & Chapel Hill
Enhance the performance of your heat pump while increasing comfort, with one of our comprehensive HVAC Maintenance Plans. In addition to those benefits listed above, you can expect a preferred rate on service calls, discount on repairs, indoor air quality check-up, and more.
Our highly trained, NATE-certified technicians use the latest state of the art diagnostic tools to help detect minor issues before they become costly repairs or can negatively impact the reliability or performance of your heat pump. Call Air Experts at 919-480-2727 to schedule heat pump maintenance or contact us online and let us know how we can help.
We were able to schedule a visit within three days for a non-critical air duct cleaning. Service tech arrived on time, provided excellent service, and solid advice for keeping our ducts clean. Thank you.Read Full Testimonial