Heat Pump Installation in Raleigh & Durham, NC
Are you tired of paying energy bills that depend on fluctuating fuel costs? Do you want an energy-efficient HVAC system that can provide you with dual heating and cooling functionality? With the climate in Raleigh and Durham, you will benefit greatly from installing a heat pump in your home.
Heat pumps heat and cool your home. By making use of minimal energy to transfer warm or cool air from one area to another, this system can keep your home comfortable all year long.
Do you need a reliable and budget-friendly heat pump installed in your home? Contact Air Experts today. We are Raleigh’s premier heat pump installer—call today at 919-480-2727!
Why Choose a Heat Pump for Your Raleigh Home?
Compared to a traditional HVAC system, a heat pump provides an array of benefits. One of the main reasons that so many people in the Triangle install heat pumps is that they don’t burn fuel to create heat. In the spring and summer, they operate just like a normal air conditioner, using a special refrigerant to remove heat from the indoor air. In the winter, they do the opposite to supply the home with extra heat.
Also, heat pumps provide:
- Dual functionality. This single system serves to both warm and cool your home. That means you have less to worry about in terms of maintenance, repairs, installation, and other factors.
- Energy efficiency. Compared to other HVAC systems, heat pumps are quite efficient. These devices rely on energy to transmit heat instead of constantly burning fuel to generate warmth.
- Humidity solutions. Heat pumps are even designed to dehumidify a living space. The average heat pump zaps the moisture out of a humid indoor environment much more efficiently than air conditioners.
But remember, your heat pump can only provide these great benefits if it’s installed correctly! Call our leading heat pump installers to schedule your appointment or get a quote today!
Heat Pump Replacement in NC
Already have a heat pump in your Raleigh home? Is it 15+ years old? It may be time to consider heat pump replacement. Pouring money into your old unit is not economical in either the short or the long run—and you may find that you’d save money by replacing your system now! Here are some signs that you may need heat pump replacement:
- The temperature of the air it’s blowing is inconsistent
- You notice unusual noises or smells from your heat pump
- Your energy bill has spiked considerably
- Your unit’s air flow has diminished considerably
- Your heat pump is leaking or producing excessive moisture
Call Air Experts today to learn more about heat pump replacement in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, and the surrounding areas—919-480-2727!
Install a Heat Pump in Raleigh, North Carolina
At Air Experts, our technicians have the experience and equipment needed to install a reliable heat pump in your home. They have top-level training and certifications that include NATE, BPI, and EPA. To maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction, we use only the most reliable, high-quality, energy-efficient heat pumps available.
Ready to install a heat pump in your Raleigh or Durham home? Contact Air Experts online or by phone at 919-480-2727!