Furnace Services in Chapel Hill, NC
The winters can get chilly here in Chapel Hill, which is why so many of our neighbors in the area choose to install furnaces in their North Carolina homes. Whether you’re looking for a new furnace, need to repair your current unit, or need to schedule your annual tune-up, Air Experts Heating & Cooling can help!
As a full service contractor, Air Experts has the knowledge and expertise required to address every phase of furnace repair, maintenance, and installation. Our service programs will help extend the life of your equipment and reduce annual heating utility expenses.
Air Experts have been resolving heating problems in the Chapel Hill area since 1986—call us at 919-480-2727 or contact us online today for furnace services in your North Carolina home!
Furnace Installation in the Chapel Hill Area
Whether you are replacing an old heating system or purchasing your first-ever HVAC unit, there are many choices when it comes to types of furnaces for your Chapel Hill home. Every few years, technology advances a little more, which has made today’s systems very energy-efficient. If you already have ducts in your home, a furnace can be a very cost-effective heating system!
If you are not sure whether it is time to replace your furnace, there are a few signs that you can look for to help you decide if it is time to install a new unit.
- Your current furnace is no longer heating your home properly.
- Your heating bills are higher than usual.
- Your current furnace has needed several repairs in the past one to two years.
- The air in your home constantly feels stuffy or stale.
- Your current furnace has become increasingly noisy.
The team at Air Experts carry and install Carrier furnace systems. We install both gas and oil furnaces, allowing you to make the best choice for your home’s needs.
Contact us to schedule an appointment in your Chapel Hill home, or learn more about our furnace installation and replacement services now.
Furnace Repair Services in Wake County
Imagine coming home to your Chapel Hill home in the middle of winter to find that your heating system went out. This uncomfortable, chilly surprise could leave your family in the cold for an unreasonable amount of time if you don’t have the number of a dependable HVAC company. Thankfully, you can call Air Experts for expert furnace repair in Chapel Hill!
If your furnace isn’t completely broken, that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s working to its full potential. If you notice any of the following signs, it may time to schedule repair service.
- Loud noises: These include sounds like banging, clanging, rattling or grinding.
- Hot spots in your home: This is when certain areas in your home are much warmer than others—basically, the heating in your home is inconsistent throughout various rooms.
- Incorrect thermostat reading: There may be a noticeable difference in the temperature that your thermostat is reading and the actual temperature you’re experiencing in your home.
- Higher utility bills than usual: If your energy costs have surged recently, but the weather has not had any big changes and you haven’t changed how often you’re running your system, you may be in need of repair.
- Unusual smells: This includes burning, gas-like, or even musty smells. If you do smell gas, we suggest that you call your gas service and leave your home immediately until the issue is resolved.
If you have noticed any of these signs and are in need of furnace repair service in Chapel Hill, the team at Air Experts can help! Schedule an appointment online now.
Furnace Maintenance in Chapel Hill & Surrounding Areas
Scheduling regular maintenance for your car is important in order to keep it functioning properly. It’s the same thing when it comes to your home’s heating system! By scheduling regular furnace tune-ups and inspections in your Chapel Hill area home, you can help keep your unit running efficiently throughout the season.
There are many ways that scheduling regular tune-ups are beneficial for your furnace in the long run.
- Longer lifespan: Keeping your furnace well maintained ensures that it is clean and free of debris that can inhibit its performance. This can help your unit last longer!
- Increased efficiency: When a furnace is maintained regularly, it is able to run more efficiently, using less energy and reducing your heating costs.
- Improved home comfort: A tuned up furnace won’t just run more efficiently, but it will also run more effectively to keep your home comfortable and warm during the North Carolina winter.
- Reduced risk of breakdowns requiring repairs: Maintaining your system can reduce risk of system breakdowns, making it less likely that you’ll need to call for emergency repairs! This is because our technicians are able to catch small issues early before they cause big problems for your system (and your wallet).
If you are in need of furnace maintenance or you would like to talk about setting up a recurring maintenance schedule, contact the team at Air Experts today!
Why Choose Air Experts for Furnace Services in Chapel Hill?
At Air Experts, we work hard to hold all of our certified and trained technicians to the highest standards so that you can expect the best from our company.
We have been providing high quality heating services in the Chapel Hill area since 1986. Over the last 30 years, we have learned what our customers expect and want from our company. That’s why we have implemented our Super Seven Guarantees:
- Comfort Guarantee
- No Frustration Guarantee
- Low Price Guarantee
- 30% Utility Savings Guarantee
- Property Protection Guarantee
- Installation Date Guarantee
- Timeliness Guarantee
Learn more about how we use these guarantees to guide everything we do for our customers in North Carolina.
If you are looking for furnace maintenance in Chapel Hill, contact the team at Air Experts today or give us a call at 919-480-2727!
"Just a diagnostic inspection - very professional."
Customer: StanAddress: Chapel Hill, North CarolinaEmployee: Chris CWork description: ServiceDate: 03/07/2017
"As always, Air Experts' representative was on time, courteous and professional. We are very pleased with the company's consistently high quality service."
Customer: RaleighAddress: Chapel Hill, North CarolinaEmployee: Scott AWork description: MaintenanceDate: 03/04/2017
"Technician helpful and pleasant. Diagnosed and fixed an unusual problem with heat pump in response to request to confirm that aux heat was working on the unit."
Customer: DonAddress: Chapel Hill, North CarolinaEmployee: CarlettaWork description: MaintenanceDate: 03/03/2017
"Installation was fast. Old equipment was removed and the workspace was generally clean when they finished. I had to call back to get the thermostat better anchored to the wall, and for instructions on how to get the wifi function of the thermostat to work. The tech came quickly and fixed everything. All the Airexperts tech were friendly."
Customer: DavidAddress: Chapel Hill, North CarolinaEmployee: TonyWork description: MaintenanceDate: 02/19/2017
"As the property owner I did not hear any complaints from my renters. You have always done a good job maintaining our new system. Thanks"
Customer: KenAddress: Chapel Hill, North CarolinaEmployee: DavidWork description: MaintenanceDate: 02/15/2017