24/7 Emergency Heating & Air Conditioning Repair in Raleigh, NC
Our heating and cooling systems don’t always break down at the best time. In fact, more times than not, an HVAC system will break down in the middle of the night or on the weekend when you need it the most.
If you are in need of emergency air conditioning repair, the team at Air Experts Heating & Cooling is here to help. We offer 24/7 emergency repair services in the Raleigh area for both your heating and cooling systems.
Our HVAC Repair Service Area
We serve Raleigh, NC and the surrounding areas, including Apex, Holly Springs, Morrisville, Cary, Chapel Hill, Durham, Wake Forest, Fuquay Varina, Franklinton, and Angier.
When to Call for an Emergency HVAC Repair
When something happens to your HVAC system, you may wonder if it classifies as an emergency. A good thing to remember is that an emergency is different for everyone. Many people have family in their home that have asthma or other breathing difficulties; especially in North Carolina, having a broken AC system can be detrimental to this family member. If it is the middle of the night in winter and temperatures are below freezing, you need a heating unit to keep warm. If your AC breaks on the hottest day of the year and you have young children or older family members (or if you’re just too uncomfortable!), you can’t wait until the next business day or—even worse—until the weekend is over.
If you feel that your furnace or air conditioner needs an emergency repair, contact the team at Air Experts. We will send one of our HVAC experts out to your home no matter what time or day it is.
Signs Your AC Needs to Be Repaired
Here are some signs that your AC may be in need of a repair:
- Your AC unit won’t turn on at all.
- Your home feels hot even though your thermostat is telling you something different.
- There are odd noises such as banging, clanging, popping, or whirring coming from your vents or AC unit.
- You have noticed a big increase in your energy costs.
- There are hot spots throughout your home. This may be a whole room that is hot or spots throughout a room.
- You notice odd smells coming from your vents or AC system.
If you feel your AC unit is not working as it should, contact the team at Air Experts for air conditioning repair.
Signs Your Furnace Needs to Be Repaired
Here are some signs that your furnace may need to be repaired:
- Your home feels cold and clammy at the same time.
- Your furnace is making odd noises, these may include popping, banging, or screeching.
- Your energy bills have had a sharp rise.
- Spots throughout your home feel colder.
- Your furnace won’t turn on at all.
- There are odd smells coming from your vents. This may be a burning smell, a mildew smell, or any smell that just isn’t right.
If your furnace is just not working correctly, the team at Air Experts can help diagnose and repair your heating system.
Call Air Experts Heating & Cooling for 24/7 Air Conditioning & Heating Repair
If you are in need of an emergency HVAC repair, the team at Air Experts Heating & Cooling can help. We offer emergency repair service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our team of repair experts is trained, licensed, and insured, making sure you get the best service possible.
If your air conditioner or furnace system breaks and you start feeling uncomfortable, don’t wait—contact our 24/7 HVAC repair team in Raleigh, NC for emergency service.